Chapter 53

Gu Qingyin found out on the Internet that Jin Yihan had a speech in the People's Auditorium, and the next day he pulled Zhou Qin there.

If you really want to match him with Zhou Miao, you also need to see how this person is. You can't think he is reliable because he is a college professor.

The speech began at two o'clock in the afternoon. Gu Qingyin bought a cup of milk tea and sneaked in with Zhou Qin's hand.

However, after entering, I found that today's people are basically from the appearance of high school students. Their mature clothes are mixed in it, which is quite abrupt.

After choosing the most corner to sit down, Gu Qingyin replied and asked the girl behind him, "Are you still in high school?"

The girl nodded and said, "Today are almost all senior high school students. Professor Jin wants to show the direction to the students majoring in law."

Gu Qingyin cleared, turned around and took a sip of milk tea. He said to Zhou Qin, "In case Jin Yihan name us later, it will be embarrassing."

"Don't have crow mouths."

"You just have a crow's mouth." She stuffed a straw into his mouth and said, "Don't drink anymore."

After saying that, Gu Qingyin quickly took out his mask and put it on for herself.

Zhou Qin is a little funny. He originally disapproved of this proposal. Jin Yihan just met them yesterday and came to listen to his lecture today. How could he not recognize it?

But even if he has any opinions, he is willing to fool around with her.

Put the milk tea back, and Zhou Qin also took out his mask and put it on.

Jin Yihan appeared quickly. He was particularly casual and relaxed in a dark gray hooded sweatshirt, a classic of a patriotic brand, and underneath were black slim trousers, which looked like a college student.

Long legs stepped onto the podium and nodded slightly to everyone present. The female students in the audience seemed crazy. Gu Qingyin clearly heard the emotions from all directions and said, "Professor Jin is so handsome" and "This is not like a man in his thirties, obviously his peers".

She was slightly straight and deliberately asked Zhou Qin, "Do you think he is more handsome or you are more handsome?"

"You should have a better say in this question than me." Zhou Qin's arm was behind her, with a little joke hidden in her eyes.

This state reminded Gu Qingyin of their college days, and she suddenly began to miss them.

"According to my aesthetics, you still look more pleasing to the eyes." Gu Qingyin said complimentfully that he successfully pleased Zhou Qin.

It's really not easy to hear a compliment from her mouth.

Jin Yihan on the stage has begun to give a speech. Gu Qingyin listened to his scene for the first time and felt very shocked. Although she had not had much contact with the law, he spoke clearly and methodically, and she could understand it.

Admittedly, this is an extremely shrewd man.

Gu Qingyin leaned over and whispered to Zhou Qin, "Your sister's choice is right. Nuonuo has such a high IQ gene, and she will definitely be excellent in the future."

As soon as she finished speaking, Jin Yihan on the stage suddenly called the roll, "The girl in the penultimate row by the window, please stand up."

His eyes were burning in her direction, and Gu Qingyin got up in full view of the public.

"Teacher, what's the matter?"