Chapter 25

The noise around seemed to stop in an instant. Gu Qingyin fixedly looked at the man in front of him, not sure whether he was joking or talking out in a joke.

My mind flew for a long time. After suddenly recovering, she pushed him away.

"You don't have to pay such a big price to shout your husband."

Standing firm, she was about to shout when he blocked her lips with her index finger.

There was a dazzling smile on the corners of his lips, and his eyes were too deep to understand the meaning.

"Marriage is not a joke casually." Gu Qingyin stressed with him.

"I'm serious." Zhou Qin looked at her firmly, as if to show how strong his idea of marrying her was.

"We have been dating for less than a month."

She thought he was crazy before she proposed to get married.

"But before I dated you, I already wanted to marry you."

Gu Qingyin didn't know how to answer Zhou Qin's words. She staked his hot sight and turned her head and said, "You make me suffocate."

Stuff the two cats into his arms at once, "Don't kid yourself. I'll go first."

The first date of the two ended unhappily.

Gu Qingyin sat in the taxi and looked at the street lights outside, with a little dull eyes.

Before today, she didn't expect that she would be afraid of marriage...

When I heard him propose to get married, a panic of unknown names suddenly surged to my mind.

As she saw most of the marital statuses with her own eyes, many people became extremely annoying and ugly like jackals who had taken off their hypocritical masks and exposed their tusks after marriage. She couldn't accept the feeling that her expectations were disappointed. Even if there was only one percent of the possibility, she had to betting. No one could promise her anything. Mohai vows to keep the original aspiration forever.

[Zhou Qin said he would marry me. Is he crazy?]

Gu Qingyin sent a message and complained to Han Lu. Her focus was different from her.

[It's so touching! Now handsome and rich men like him actually want to get married. It's really rare! Light tone, you have to grasp it well!]

[We have been dating for less than a month.]

Gu Qingyin will emphasize the key points to her.

But her thoughts seem to be on the same level as her.

[Flash marriage is also very common! Let's get married! Bless you.]

Bless a yo-yo!

Gu Qingyin rubbed his temples with a headache. After calming down, he felt that it was a little bad to leave Qin first next week, so he poked his avatar and said "sorry" to him.

Taxis turned into an old street in the city. The sycamore trees on both sides flashed dotted with street lights. Under the trees, there were many snack stalls, almost full seats, and the heat floated in the air, which invisibly seduced people's taste buds.

Gu Qingyin liked this market atmosphere when she was very young. She remembered that she hadn't eaten yet, so she immediately let the master stop, scanned the code to pay for the car, and rushed to the snack stall opposite.

A variety of snacks are in front of you, such as spicy hot pot, cold kebabs, beef noodles, river snail rice noodles...

What should I eat?