Chapter 29

The foot injury was too serious. Gu Qingyin asked for three days of sick leave. Coincidentally, her mother went out of town again. She could only stay at Zhou Qin's house temporarily for him to take care of her.

Zhou Qin gave up his master bedroom to Gu Qingyin. She did not pretend to be polite. His bed was very big and soft, and it was particularly comfortable to sleep.

Two people can't meet in the morning. Gu Qingyin has the habit of sleeping in. Zhou Qin will make breakfast and put it in the microwave oven. When she wakes up, just heat it up directly, and he will also help her order takeout for lunch, so that she won't eat on time.

At seven p.m., Zhou Qin went home as soon as possible during the traffic jam. Originally, there was a social engagement today, but he temporarily pushed it off on the grounds that something happened.

When she got home, Gu Qingyin was watching TV in the living room. She didn't turn on the light. The faint light on the screen hit her. She was charming. She was covered with a thin blanket at her waist, tassels hung on her ankles, and lovely toes loomed, creating an aesthetic atmosphere.

"I'm back."

Fearing that the sudden noise would scare her, he stood aside and opened his mouth very gently.

Gu Qingyin then turned her head to him, yawned tiredly, and paused the TV. "It just happens that I'm hungry."

"What do you want to eat?"

He took off his suit jacket and hung it on the hanger.

Gu Qingyin came on tiptoe, with her slender and long arms soft as boneless on his shoulder and printed a kiss on his chin.

The soft touch brushed like the wind, and she snuggled up to him like a goblin, and her lingering tone seemed to be acting coquettish.

"The dishes you ordered for me today are too light. Can you have some heavy food..."

Zhou Qin lowered his head and glanced at her feet. His answer was self-evident.

Cold-faced demon king, don't eat hard and soft.

She complained about him secretly in her heart.

In the end, Gu Qingyin didn't eat the food he dreamed of. Zhou Qin cooked a light porridge and stir-fried two green dishes, which could not be simple.

"I thought you would take more care of me."

There is a psychological contrast, and Gu Qingyin can't help complaining.

Zhou Qin smiled and said, "When your feet are healed, I'll make everything you want."

With that, he went to the cabinet at the entrance and brought a kraft paper bag.

Seeing the logo above, Gu Qingyin's eyes had flashed.

It's her favorite dessert.

Girls are always easily moved by some details. The resentment just dissipated, and dessert at this moment is far better than luxury brands.

It means that he really took her in mind and considered her feelings.

"You can't eat spicy food, so replace it with dessert if you are wronged."

He took out a box of fruit mousse cakes, as well as desserts such as Xue Meiniang and Banhald, and put them in front of her.

Gu Qingyin leaned against the chair and looked at him arrogantly, "My hands are out of strength. Feed me."

Shouldn't your boyfriend do this kind of thing consciously?

Unexpectedly, she was asked to remind me.