Chapter 33

Gu Qingyin withdrew from Zhou Qin's arms after her mother-in-law was so angry that she knew the reason to stop it, and also knew that she was not good at playing this weak and pretentious Lin Daiyu drama.

How could Zhou Qin not understand that Gu Qingyin was acting with him? She was a master who could play ten times. How could she come to him to support her?

To put it bluntly, he is just a prop.

Pretending to wipe tears, Gu Qingyin looked at Guo Ranying and said, "Since my mother-in-law doesn't welcome me, I won't keep more, so as not to stay here in the way."

Mother-in-law?

Capturing this name, Guo Ranying's expression was even more ugly.

She didn't say anything, but snorted softly, and her eyes seemed to be saying: I'm not married yet. What's the mother-in-law hurrying to call?

Gu Qingyin turned his innocent eyes to Zhou Qin. He put his hand on her shoulder and said bluntly, "Mom, I'm married to Qingyin."

Guo Ranying's expression was almost distorted, "What did you...what did you say?"

I guess she was going to take millions of dollars to let her leave her son, right?

Gu Qingyin appreciated the change in her look and finally felt angry.

Pedantic feudalism is not terrible, but she suffocatingly has to impose her ideas on others.

Zhou Qin didn't have the habit of repeating the words for the second time. He took Gu Qingyin and wanted to turn around. "I've made it clear. Take her to see Grandma first."

Guo Ranying stared at their backs angrily. Seeing a large back behind Gu Qingyin's skirt, she felt even more unbearable. At present, she blurted out, "A woman like you is not worthy to be my daughter-in-law of the Zhou family. I hope you can know yourself and don't pester my son again."

Gu Qingyin stepped. Before she made a sound, the man beside her had calmly said, "It's up to me whether she's worthy of me. Besides, I pestered her. If my mother doesn't like her, at worst, I'll break away from this family."

Disbelief came to Guo Ranying's eyes. Unexpectedly, he said such rebellious words for this woman.

Zhou Qin didn't give his mother a chance to open her mouth again, so as not to make Gu Qingyin feel uncomfortable when she heard it. Now he took her out of the living room.

Guo Ranying's eyes turned red, and her proudest son actually disobeyed his mother for other women!

She was so angry that she called her daughter to complain. Zhou Qin's sister calmed her mother down for a while after hearing this, and then sent a message to Zhou Qin.

[I heard that you brought your girlfriend back? Come to my house when you have time! Nuonuo, she misss her uncle.]

As soon as Zhou Qin got in the car, he received a message from his sister. He didn't reply for the time being. He turned to Gu Qingyin and said, "Don't be angry with my mother."

"I think she is more angry. You'd better comfort your mother."

Zhou Qin couldn't figure out that there was a little angry element in her words. He looked at her calmly, twisting a fold between his eyebrows.

"Aren't you going to see a wet nurse? Why don't you drive?"

Gu Qingyin looked at him in surprise, but found that he was staring at her seriously.

Zhou Qin must have thought that she would anger his mother on him, but she has always been a person with a clear distinction between love and hate.