Chapter 15

Reason finally prevailed over instinct. Gu Qingyin walked to the window and kept a certain distance from him.

The thick dark night sky left a trace of residual clouds. The evening wind blew in, lifting the corner of the curtains and bringing in a breeze.

She didn't say anything. She looked at Zhou Qin quietly and waited for him to speak first.

And he is just looking at her, like a protracted tug-of-war with her.

The room was quiet, as if even the heartbeat of each other was clearly heard.

The silence ended with Gu Qingyin's sneezing. She touched her arms up and down, and shuddered cold.

"Go out if you have nothing to do. I'm going to bed."

"Would you like two drinks?" He got to another topic inexplicably.

Gu Qingyin looked at him with vigilance. This man didn't want to get her drunk and then...

The woman's association was so rich that she stopped herself from thinking on. She smiled and refused, "No, I have to work tomorrow."

"Well, let's change the day."

He looked very talkative and left after that.

Gu Qingyin was very surprised. Zhou Qin seemed to just want to flirt with her and make her sleep poorly at night, that's all.

He knew that she would not agree to drink with her, and he didn't really plan to drink with her.

There seemed to be his breath in the room. Gu Qingyin tossed and turned all night, and he really lost sleep.

The next day, when he met Zhou Qin in the restaurant, Gu Qingyin waved and said hello, with exquisite makeup on his face, a bright and eye-catching smile, and in a good state.

She couldn't let Zhou Qin see that she was mentally tired, so that his plan would succeed.

Zhao Youlin directly pulled Gu Qingyin to sit opposite Zhou Qin. She glanced at the food on Mr. Zhou's plate - boiled eggs, chicken breast, vegetable salad - and complimented, "Mr. Zhou, your diet is really healthy. Eating lightly in the morning is really good for the intestines and stomach."

Zhou Qin answered faintly and saw that Gu Qingyin's breakfast was spicy meat sauce noodles with an fried egg and a cup of soy milk.

She ate so spicy food early in the morning, but she still didn't pay attention to her body as before.

After looking down for a moment, Zhou Qin whispered, "Waiting Gu Qingyin will visit Mr. Chen of Jinshi Group with me. Li Ziqian and Zhao Youlin will go to Lejia Mall for customer research."

After listening to it, Gu Qingyin's heart "thumped".

Since she joined the company, Zhou Qin has maintained a superior-subordinate relationship with her without showing any exception. Now he no longer seems to shy away and does not mind being seen as obvious partial.

Zhao Youlin was worried and quickly answered, "Okay, Mr. Zhou."

Li Ziqian didn't think much about it. He thought Gu Qingyin was beautiful that could have such an opportunity.

After breakfast, there were two direct troops. Li Ziqian and Zhao Youlin took a taxi to Lejia Mall, while Zhou Qin borrowed Jiang Xu's car and drove Gu Qingyin to Jinshi Group.

Gu Qingyin opened the rear seat door. The driver in the driver's seat turned his head and looked at her. He couldn't refuse to give the underground order. "Sit in front."