Extra 1

In the early morning, Zhou Miao got up on time, glanced at her sleeping baby daughter next to her, and bent the corners of her lips.

Nuonuo sleeps dishonestly and always kicks the quilt. At this moment, one leg is split and is on her teddy bear.

She gently covered her quilt and then cooked breakfast.

I'm very busy with work. Only in the morning is it completely her and her child.

The babysitter usually doesn't come until nine o'clock. She finishes the handover with her before going to work.

First boiled corn porridge, then made a sandwich for herself, and then fried the vegetable and egg cakes for Nuonuo. Zhou Miao was busy living when she suddenly heard a milky sound in the room: "Mom~"

She quickly put down the work in her hand and rushed into the bedroom. She saw that Nuonuo had sat up from bed and rubbed her eyes.

Zhou Miao leaned over and hugged her, stroked her hair gently and said, "Mom is cooking breakfast for glutinous food."

"I eat...omelet." She opened her little arms and hugged her mother, expressing vaguely.

"Mom and Nuonuo are really in tune. This morning, my mother made egg cakes for you, and also put your favorite potato shreds and carrot shreds."

Zhou Miao always deliberately talks a lot to Nuonuo to develop Nuonuo's language talent.

The little guy nodded as if he knew. Zhou Miao let her go with a smile and began to change her clothes.

"Today, auntie is going to take Nuonuo to early education. You have to listen to what aunt says."

"When mom comes back in the afternoon, can I bring you your favorite pumpkin toast?"

Nuonuo nodded, holding her arms in both hands, full of dependence.

She raised her head and blinked at Zhou Miao with big eyes, as if wondering why her mother didn't take her there?

After breakfast, the babysitter came. Zhou Miao was in a hurry to go out, hurriedly said a few words to her and left with her bag.

As soon as she left, her glutinous look obviously changed slightly. She looked at the babysitter, squeezed her lips and didn't say anything.

The babysitter went to pack her things, and then took her out for early education class.

Nuonuo was still very obedient to her. She was honestly led and took a taxi to the mall.

The teacher took Nuonuo into class, and the parenting sister-in-law was waiting outside to play with her mobile phone. One class lasted forty minutes. After class, she took Nuonuo directly to eat KFC.

Anyway, the child doesn't understand, and she won't say much. Just fill her stomach. How many children don't like KFC like it, which is easier than cooking for her when they go back.

Zhou Miao will buy vegetables for her babysitter every day, so that she can cook with nutrition. The money is too much to spend. Every time she returns it to her, she says no.

The money left by taking the child to a hamburger is much more than buying vegetables.

There are a lot of people in KFC. This mall is next to the office building, and many office workers will come to buy food at lunchtime.

The babysitter ordered two sets of meals, gave Nuonuo a hamburger, and then took out her mobile phone to watch the short video.

Nuonuo bit the hamburger and looked at the crowd in line over there. I don't know what she saw. Suddenly, she jumped off the stool, held the hamburger in her hand, and ran over with a twist.