Ch. 1 - OMEGA

Fallon's outfit:
Puerto Rico -

Fallon's outfit:Puerto Rico -

Highschool -

Chapter One🦎 Omega 🦎

Chapter One
🦎 Omega 🦎

Fallon Perez walked into her house and set her bag down on the table. She started to take off her coat when her computer dinged making her glance over at it. She set her coat on her table before walking over to her computer to find an email from a name she didn't recognize. She furrowed her brows slightly before reading the email.

"It's time for that favor you owe me."

Fallon pulled out her phone and dialed a number as she stared at her computer and a second later someone answered. "Voy a necesitar un poco de tiempo libre. Hay unos viejos negocios ques necesito atender en otro lugar." Fallon said before the person could answer, "¿Cuánto tiempo?" The person asked. "Un rato." Fallon said, "¿A dónde vas?" The person over the phone asked.

(Translation: -If any if this is wrong please tell me-
Fallon: I'm going to need a little free time. There's some old business stuff I need to attend someplace else.
Person on the phone: How long?
Fallon: A while.
Person on the phone: Where are you going?)

Fallon smirked slightly as she read the address the email came from, "Beacon Hills."

🦎

Beyond a wrought iron gate in the small Beacon Hills cemetery, a newly made headstone reads: Katherine Argent. A backhoe loader eases past before dropping a pile of dirt next to the grave.

Operating the loader from the center of the glass-encased cab was a teenager named Isaac Lahey. Headphones jammed in his ears, hard crunching guitars pound through his head while he works. With the grave digging nearly complete, he reaches for the gear shift and glances in the rear view mirror to back up.

He paused for a second, bringing his hand up to a dark bruise around his eye for a moment. He was about to get back go work as he looked through the glass before pausing again when he thought he saw something.