Ch. 37 - THE DARK MOON

Fallon's outfit:

Chapter Thirty-Seven💰 The Dark Moon 💰

💰 The Dark Moon 💰

"This doesn't seem so bad." Stiles says as him, Lydia, Nadia and Fallon looked around as they were in Mexico to negotiate with the Calaveras. "It's not the town, it's the plan." Fallon says making Stiles look at her offened, "What's wrong with the plan?"

"Stiles, this could be the stupidest plan we've ever come up with. You're aware of that, right?" Lydia says exasperatedly and he nodded, "I'm aware it's not our best..." He said making Fallon raise her eyebrows she wrapped her arm over Nadia's shoulder. "We are going to die." Lydia said again.

"Are you saying that as a Banshee, or you're just being pessimistic?" Stiles says as they start walking. "I'm saying it as a person who doesn't wanna die." Lydia says and Stiles squinted at her, "Okay... Would you mind restricting any talk of death to actual Banshee predictions?"

"This plan is stupid and we're going to die." Nadia says sarcastically and Stiles chuckled, "Oh thank you." He said sarcastically and Lydia hummed. "Alright, stop arguing and let get this over with and remember these are the people that ran me out of Mexico." Fallon said before pulling the teens off in a direction.

Walking up to the building of the club, two men stood in front of them, "Estamos aquí para la fiesta?" Fallon asked and the men looked at each other then shook their head making her sigh. Fallon pulled a card out of his pocket before showing it to one of the men, he looked over to a camera making Fallon hold the card up to it and then a few second after the door buzzed open.

Taking a deep breath, they walked in, the door shutting behind them as they walked down a hall. The music they could already hear was making the walls shake violently. They walk into the main part of the club and push past people while they walked up to a bar.

Standing at the bar, three shot glasses got set in front of them making them raise their eyebrows in confusion. Stiles went to grab his wallet but a hand grabbed onto his and Fallon's shoulders, "No. On the house. Most American teenagers don't cross the border to refuse a drink." Someone said and Fallon sighed.

"We didn't come here to drink, Severo." Fallon said before dropping one of the bullets she found on the loft floor into a shot glass.

"Severo hates this music. Me? I've always loved the music of youth. This especially, it has a savage energy." Araya said, looking down at whatever she was doing making Fallon roll her eyes. "We're here Derek Hale." Fallon said making Araya look at her and smile, "Is that so? What name are you going by now?" Araya asked

"We know you have him. We've heard you can be bought." Lydia said and Stiles put stacks of cash on the desk, "That's fifty thousand for Derek." He said making Araya chuckle.

"Now, where does a teenage boy get money like this? Japanese mafia?" She asked and people around them started cocking their guns making Lydia, Nadia and Stiles jump and look around while Fallon just sat back, crossing her arms looking at Araya with raised eyebrows. "Not smart to come alone." Araya said making Stiles squint at her, "What makes you think we're alone?"