Ch. 46 - MONSTROUS

Fallon's outfit:

Chapter Forty-Six💰 Monstrous 💰

Chapter Forty-Six
💰 Monstrous 💰

"They'll be okay." Scott said as he walked up to Derek and Fallon while they, Braeden, Kira, Nadia, Argent and Satomi's pack stood around the Argent Arms building. "They've got claws and fangs, but they're not fighters." Derek said as they walked over to Braeden and Kira, "That's why we called you." Scott said.

"Well, try to remember I don't have claws and fangs anymore, either." Derek said, "And that's why Fallon called me." Breaden said, holding a gun. "Am I the only one still hoping this is all just a false alarm? I mean, it's possible we could wait here all night and nothing happens... Right...?" Kira asked and Fallon smiled at her, "It's good to see someone here is still optimistic."

"Scott, you heard anything from Stiles or Lydia yet?" Breaden asked and Scott sighed, "Lydia's still talking to Meredith. Stiles and Malia are headed to the lake house. They're trying to stop it." He said. "What if there is no stopping it?" Brett said making them all turn to him, "What if it doesn't end until we're all dead?"

"Then let's send a message." Derek said making everyone look at him, "Let's make something perfectly clear to anyone with a copy of that list. It doesn't matter if they're professional assassins, Hunters, or an amateur who just picked up a gun." He said as he picked up his gun. "Anyone who thinks they can hunt and kill us for money is gonna be put on another list- our list. They get to be a name on our on Deadpool." He said and Fallon smiled softly.

"You've definitely grown wiser since we met." Fallon said as she walked up to Derek making him smile at him. "You might have had some influence on that." He said making her chuckle and nod slightly. "Please be careful. Let's not have tonight be the night you die." Fallon said and Derek smiled softly at her before kissing her forehead, "I'll be careful." He said as Nadia walked up to them.

Derek wrapped his arm over Nadia's shoulders making her wrap her arms around his torso, tiredly leaning her head on his arm. Fallon smiled softly at them while moving some hair out of Nadia's face making Nadia smile at her.

All of a sudden a loud beeping went off making them pull away and glance around. "They're coming." Argent said and suddenly a bunch if smoke grenades flew into the building. "Get back!" Braeden yelled and Derek pulled Fallon and Nadia off to the side as bullets rained through the building.

Fallon slowly crept around the wall, keeping low to the ground, away from the bullets. She managed to seek up to one of the assassins, grabbing the barrel of the gun. She ripped the gun from his hands before hitting the butt of it against his head, knocking him out.

A couple guys came up to her pointing their guns at her making her sigh softly. She pointed the gun she was holding at one of them before pulling the trigger, shooting him in the shoulder. He cried out in pain, dropping to the ground as she threw the gun at the other guy's stomach before grabbing his wrist. She twisted his arm before effortlessly flipping him making him hit the ground with a painful groan.

She stepped over the guy and went to walk away before she suddenly got shot in the stomach making her stop. She looked down at her stomach that was already healing making her sigh. She looked up at the assassin, whose eyes widened before she quickly grabbed his wrist, punching him in the face making him fall to the ground.

"You people are so weak." She said as she glanced around until she saw someone pointing their gun at a very scared Lori making her run up and grab Lori while Scott tackled the man. Scott lifted him up to a tabled while Fallon pulled Lori behind her, the young girl hiding her face in Fallon's back.

Scott slashed his claws over and over on to the man while Fallon stared at him in shock. The more he slashed the more his face started to morph into something that reminded her of Decualion. "Scott!" She yelled but Scott didn't listen and continued to slash his claws. "Scott!" Fallon yelled with more power in her voice making Scott freeze with his hand in the air. He slowly looked over at Fallon, realizing what he was doing as his face slowly went back to normal.

Slowly the sounds of gun fire started to stop as phones started buzzing making everyone look around. The men started retreating as Scott grabbed the man's phone out of his pocket, looking down at it. He slowly turned the phone to the man to show a message from the Benefactor.
"ALL CONTRACTS TERMINATED."

Fallon sighed in relief before turning to look at Lori, "You okay?" She asked and Lori nodded slightly. "Lori!" Brett yelled, as he turned the corner and breathed a breath of relief when he saw Lori and Fallon. He ran over to them as Lori let Fallon go and instantly wrapped her arms around her brother. "Thank you." He whispered, looking at Fallon who smiled and nodded before walking over to where Derek and Nadia stood.

"Are you guys okay?" Fallon asked, wrapping her arms around Nadia's shoulder, "We're okay." Derek said. "Is it over?" Nadia asked making Derek and Fallon glance at each other for a moment, "I hope so..."