Ch. 33 - THE FOX AND THE WOLF

Fallon's outfit:

Chapter Thirty-Three🦊 The Fox and The Wolf 🦊

🦊 The Fox and The Wolf 🦊

"Sorry, but I can't let you walk out with this. It's way above the legal voltage limit." Parrish said, holding up Argent's stun baton. "I only use it for hunting." Argent said Derek gives Argent a hilariously exasperated look at this comment, and Argent can't help but roll his eyes in response.

"Yeah, well, I'm pretty sure you could use it to jump-start a 747." Parrish said and Argent squinted at him, "This property belongs to me, and the charges were dropped. Although, I'm not exactly sure who's responsible for that." Argent said looking over at Derek.

"I am." Stilinski said walking up to them, "I'll take care of this, Parrish." He said. "Stilinski, I'm not kidding- this thing's a few watts from being a lightsaber." Parrish said leaning over to Stilinsk, "Wow, I didn't take you as a Star Wars fan Deputy." Fallon said as she walked up to them making them look at her.

"What are you doing here?" Derek asked, wrapping his arm around her as she shrugged slightly, "Stilinski called me." She said as Stilinski turned to Parrish again. "I said I'll take care of it." Stilinski said taking the stun baton.

Stilinski gestured for them to follow him and lead them into his office. "The specialist I saw in LA told me the thing that every doctor says when he's trying to avoid a lawsuit- 'We can't say for sure.' And then, I spoke with Melissa." He said then pulled out sole scans, "These are brain scans- my wife's, and Stiles'. I knew they were similar, but those are the same. Exactly the same." He said handing them over.

Fallon grabbed them and lined them up making them match up perfectly. "And I'm guessing this isn't possible?" Derek asked and Stilinski shook his head, "Not even remotely." He said. "So, the trickster is still playing tricks." Argent said and Derek glanced over at him, "But why this trick?"

"It's something that means something to both you and Stiles. Evil spirits tend to play that way." Fallon said and Stilinski nodded, "When I was in the Army, an officer told me, "If you want to defeat your enemy, you don't take away their courage- you take away their hope'." He said.

"You don't look like a man who gives up hope easily." Argent said and Fallon sighed and shook her head, "Stiles might. The Nogitsune is using this disease as a psychological trick, so then this isn't just a fight for his body. It's a fight for his mind and he can only fight for so long." She said and Stilinski nodded, "My thoughts exactly."

"You know, he's left people severely injured." Argent said, "...And others severely dead." Derek said and Fallon nodded slightly. "That's why I need the three of you." Stilinski sighed, "I need people who are experienced in this kind of thing. I need you to help me stop him." He said.

"And by stop him, you mean trap him."

🦊

"This is everything non-lethal I could find." Allison says as they all follow her into into Argents office, "Take all of it." Argent said. "What's the plan, here?" Stilinski asked coming up to stand next to Allison. "Our best shot right now is for Derek to try to pick up Stiles' scent at Eichen House especially if he went through something stressful there." Argent explained.