Ch. 19 - CURRENTS

Fallon's outfit:

Chapter Nineteen⊚ Currents ⊚

Chapter Nineteen
Currents

"Go back to school." Fallon said as she sat on the couch, grading some work when Isaac and Boyd walked into the loft, "Well, actually, we can't. Boyd and I are incredibly and unbelievably sick." Isaac said making Derek scoff from the stairs.

"With what? Brain damage?" Derek asked making Fallon chuckle, "Well, I have a migraine, and, uh... Boyd here has explosive diarrhea." Isaac said and Fallon looked up at them in amusement as Boyd gave him a dirty look. "We're here to protect you." Boyd said as Derek started walking down the stairs, "You're here to protect me? Well, I'm in trouble, then." He said while Fallon stood up.

"Actually, Boyd has come up with a plan." Isaac said as Fallon walked up to stand next to Derek while Boyd kneeled down next to a duffel bag. "Yeah, I thought about the time Gerard had me and Erica locked up, tied up with electrical wires pushing currents through us. I was wondering how we could do something like that... but on a bigger scale." Boyd explained as he pulled out a bunch of electrical wires.

"In a pool of electrified water, it can take up to fifty milliamps to kill a normal human." Boyd said as he turned on a hose in the loft, "Less than the power it takes to turn on a light bulb." Boyd said and Derek glanced over at Isaac and Fallon. "That's... comforting..." Derek said and Fallon chuckled while wrapping her arm around his.

"If we disable the circuit interrupter in the building's electrical room, the current will keep coming, and anyone who steps foot in here? They'll get a pretty shocking surprise." Boyd said and Fallon looked at him proudly, "Especially someone who's barefoot." She said and Boyd nodded.

All of the sudden Fallon's phone started going off making her pull it out to see Scott calling her. She glanced at Derek for a moment before stepping back to answer the call. A minute later, Fallon hung up and sighed softly before walking back over to Derek, Isaac and Boyd.

"Deaton's been taken, I have to go help Scott and help find him." She said and Derek nodded, "Call me if anything happens." She said before he leaned down to kiss her. They pulled back and Fallon started walking away while Isaac furrowed his brows and pointed at her as she left.

"When did that happen?"

In the empty classroom, Stiles opens a box on one of the tables in front of Cora, Lydia and Fallon. Peering inside, Lydia removes a planchette from the box as Stiles unfolds a tell-tale board with letters and numbers on it. "A Ouija board?" Lydia asks giving Stiles a weird look, "Also called a spirit board. And it's worth a shot." Stiles said and Lydia raised her eyebrows.

"A shot in the dark." She said making him squint at her, "Will you just try? This is for Scott's boss. The guy who's saved our collective asses more than once." He sets the planchette in the middle of the board. "All of us?" Cora asks and Stiles nods. They each gently place their fingers on the edge of the planchette, Fallon only doing it to humor him. They waited, each of them peering down at the planchette, focusing on it. Lydia purses her lips, bored, then noticed the three of them watching her, "What?" She asked.