Ch. 25 - ANCHORS

Fallon's outfit:
Home / School -

School / Animal Clinic / Home -

Chapter Twenty-Five🦊 Anchors 🦊

Chapter Twenty-Five
🦊 Anchors 🦊

Fallon was packing her stuff for work when she heard someone coming down stairs making her look over to see Isaac giving Nadia a piggyback down the stairs. "You guys ready to go?" Fallon asked as Isaac set Nadia down, "Can we stop by Scott's house on way?" Isaac asked making Fallon raise her eyebrows.

"Why do you want to stop by Scott's house?" She asked and Isaac shrugged slightly, "No reason." He said making Fallon and Nadia glance at each other

🦊

"You can stop laughing." Isaac groaned which only made Nadia laugh more as she sat in the back seat while Fall drove them to school. "You got thrown into a wall, how am I supposed to not laugh?" Nadia asked making Fallon chuckle while Isaac dramatically leaned his head back on the headrest.

"Okay, so let me get this straight. You like Allison, Allison probably likes you as well and you wanted to make sure that Scott wasn't mad about it but you told him you wanted to kiss his ex-girlfriend... and he threw you into a wall." Fallon said and Isaac nodded, "Yep." He said before Nadia started laughing again.

Isaac reached back to playfully hit her making Nadia try to hit him back. "I will fail you both if you continue." Fallon said as she turned into the school parking lot. "You're so fun, mom." Nadia said sarcastically making Fallon give her a look as she pulled into a parking lot while Isaac laughed.

"Get out my car."

Fallon and Nadia walked into the school when all of the sudden Allison ran through the double doors completely freaked out. "Allison, are you okay?" Lydia asked as she came over to stand next to Fallon. Allison glanced up at them, breathing heavily, still freaked out.

🦊

"No, you're not. It's happening to you too. You're seeing things, aren't you?" Stiles asked making Scott eyes widen slightly. "How'd you know?" Scott asked Stiles as Lydia, Allison, Fallon and Nadia walked up to them, "Because it's happening to all three of you." Fallon said making them all look at each other.