Ch. 50 - THE WOLVES OF WAR

Fallon's outfit:

Chapter Fifty
The Wolves Of War

Scott, hiding behind a stone support column, looks around the corner for a brief moment to find Malia ducked behind a nearby dumpster, though he's forced to move back to avoid being hit by gunfire, which just broke the cement covering the corner he was just standing behind.

Deucalion is desperately trying to crawl away to safety, and Peter has just rushed from behind another support column to behind a steel barrel in hopes of it holding up better against the Hunters' ammunition.

Malia, still ducked down as far as she can against the front of a dumpster, tries to hold the metal container still so Lydia, who is covering her ears to minimize the trauma to her enhanced sense of hearing, remains safe. Scott, who is just barely avoiding being hit where he is, frantically calls out for his girlfriend, "Malia!"

A Hunter with an assault rifle has just found Scott's hiding spot and is about to shoot him, much to Scott's panic, until suddenly, Stiles' Jeep speeds through the road in front of the shipyard and forcefully hits the Hunter so hard he flies backward. Scott, stunned, looks at Stiles, who gives him a relieved-yet-exasperated look.

"You didn't think you were doing this without me, did ya?" Stiles asked but before Scott can process his best friend's arrival, Derek, Fallon and Nadia appears next to the Jeep and smirks at him. "Without us?" Derek asked making Scott's asked widen, not waiting for a response, Derek immediately lets out his fangs, claws, and glowing blue eyes before roaring and launching himself into the fray, allowing him to easily take down two Hunters in midair.

Fallon surged forward, grabbing the barrel of a gun a hunter was pointing at Nadia before hitting him with the butt and up it making him instantly fall to the ground. "So weak." Fallon mumbled making Nadia laugh.

Since the intervention has tilted the fight in their favor, Malia gets out of her hiding spot and rushes toward a Hunter, shoving him hard against the chain-link fence behind him. Without pausing, Malia, using her newly-taught sightless acuity, senses a Hunter behind her and pirouettes before slashing him across the chest several times with her claws. Finally, Malia runs backward to kick the first Hunter in the head, easily knocking him out.

Nadia ran forward, easily taking down two hunters as a hunter ran up to Fallon, instantly pulling the trigger. The bullet hit her stomach and just bounced to the ground making Fallon look at the hunter whose eyes widened. She grabbed the barrel of the gun before raising her eyebrows.

"You do realize you just shot a pregnant woman, right?" She asked and the man just looked at her fearfully before she effortlessly flipped him making him fall to the ground with a groan.

Monroe watches as her hunters go down left and right making her realize they're outmatched. She quickly ran toward her SUV with the rest of the Hunters who are conscious and not badly injured before they drive away.