Ch. 15 - FIREFLIES

Fallon's outfit:

The reason I am posting 4 books today will be explained in the next chapter

Chapter Fifteen
Fireflies

"Is it them?" Scott asked a little while later as he, Fallon and Derek stopped, looking at a couple sets of footprints. "We're not the only ones that decided to stick together." Fallon said as she glanced around and Scott raised his eyebrows slightly, "Is that gonna make it easier or harder to catch them?" He asked and she sighed and shook her head slightly.

"I don't know." She said and Scott looked at Derek, "Derek... I saw Boyd try to rip two little kids apart. Are they gonna do that to everyone that they find?" He asked and Derek and Fallon glanced at each other for a moment.

"Everyone and anyone."

Somewhere within the woods, a girl named Caitlin stood around at a little camp area, calling out for her girlfriend. Hearing a low growl Caitlin begins to turn to see a transformed Cora stepping into the light, growling at her. But before Cora could do anything, Isaac jumps down making Cora look at him.

Isaac slowly looked up at her and smirked before running at her. Cora went to swipe at him but Isaac easily knocks her down and Cora looked up at them and growled loudly before getting back up. She grabbed him, tossing him back into a tree making him fall to the ground. He looked up at her as Scott jumped over him, kicking Cora to the ground.

Fallon walked up as the three werewolves all stood up, Cora growling at all of them. Cora turned as Derek stepped up and she growl at him making him roar back at her. She quickly turned around and ran off into the woods making Derek, Isaac and Fallon quickly run after her.

A little while later Scott, Fallon, Isaac and Derek stood around the woods as Scott hung up a call with Stiles. Apparently Lydia found a freshly dead body at the pool. "This doesn't make any sense. The public pool is all the way on the other side of the woods. We haven't tracked them anywhere near there." Derek said making them look at him.

"Derek, they killed someone." Scott said and Derek shook his head slightly, "How are they moving so fast?" Derek asked. "Derek-" Scott went to say but Derek cut him off, "They can't be that fast on foot!" He said.

"They killed someone. Some totally innocent kid is dead... And it's our fault." Scott said and Derek sighed and shook his head, "It's my fault." He said. "We need help." Scott said and Derek glanced at Isaac, "We have Isaac now." He said and Scott shook his head.

"I mean real help!" Scott said making Isaac look at Scott offended. "They're too fast for us, for all of us. They're too strong, too rabid..." Scott said and Derek shook his head slightly, "We'll catch 'em." He said and Isaac raised his eyebrows.