Ch. 31 - LETHARIA VULPINA

Fallon's outfit:
Hospital -

Highschool / Woods / Station -

Chapter Thirty-One🦊 Letharia Vulpina 🦊

Chapter Thirty-One
🦊 Letharia Vulpina 🦊

Fallon, Derek and Scott ran into the parking lot of the hospital only for Derek throw his arms out in front of them making them stop. Looking down, there was a giant puddle of water and the broken wire sat in the middle of it. Basically creating a giant puddle of electrified death. 

They looked back up to see Kira standing in the water, unfazed as she grabbed the wire. They watch in shock and amazement as Kira covered the end of the wire with her fist, all the lights around them flickers as she absorbed the electricity. She opened her eyes, looking over at them with glowing orange eyes.

When she dropped the wire, that's when Derek and Fallon noticed Isaac lying in the puddle making them instantly ran over to them, "Isaac?" Fallon said as she grabbed him and listened for a second before looking at Derek alarmed.

"He's not breathing... Guys, he's not breathing!"

🦊

Walking out the elevator the first thing Fallon, Scott and Melissa noticed was Allison, sleep on the bench in front of Isaac's room. "Hey, Allison." Fallon said softly as she gently grabbed Allison's shoulder making her wake up, "Have you been here all night?" Fallon asked and Allison nodded as she sat up. "Yeah... They won't let me see him because I'm not family. I told them he doesn't have any." 

"Good thing he's basically my kid legally." Fallon said making them look at her and Melissa nodded, "And I've got a key card." She said holding a card making Fallon chuckle. Melissa swiped the card through the scanner making the doors open to reveal Isaac laying still in a hospital bed. "Be quick." Melissa said and they all nodded before walking into the room. 

Allison's hand slipped into Scott's before they walked over to Isaac, Fallon walking over to the opposite side of him. "I thought he'd be healing by now." Allison said and Scott and Fallon nodded in agreement, "So did I." Fallon and both she and Scott gently grabbed Isaac's arm. "Is he in pain?" Allison asked and they both nodded.