Ch. 28 - ILLUMINATED

Fallon's outfit:

Chapter Twenty-Eight🦊 Illuminated 🦊

🦊 Illuminated 🦊

"So what are we going to do now since the whole town has no power? The movie theaters are closed." Nadia said as she sat on the couch of the loft, "We're going to a drive in theater in the next town over." Derek said making Nadia's eyes widen.

"What are they playing?" Nadia asked as Fallon walked over, "That movie you wanted to see... Real Steel or whatever it was called and Deathly Hallows." Fallon said and Nadia pumped her fist. "Yes! I'll be in the car!" Nadia said before running out making Fallon chuckle and shake her head as Derek walked up to her.

"We probably shouldn't keep her waiting." Derek said as he wrapped his arm around Fallon's shoulders, kissing the side of her head.

🦊

"Hugh Jackman is twice your age, don't call him hot." Derek said as they pulled up to the building of the loft making Fallon chuckle while Nadia shrugged. "You're just jealous that he's older than you and yet still looks better than you." Nadia said before getting out the car while Derek looked over at Fallon who smiled at him.

"I think you look better than Hugh Jackman." Fallon said as she leaned over to kiss his cheek before getting out. Derek got out of the car as a few little kids dressed in costumes walked up to them. "Trick or treat!" They said and Fallon smiled kindly at them but rolled her eyes when she glanced at Derek who stared intimidating

He slowly reached into the car and pulled out a bag of candy. He slowly put a couple of pieces in each bag and then just stared at the kids who were obviously very intimidated by him. He flashed his blue eyes and canines before letting out a small roar making the kids scream and run off.

"Derek!" Fallon yelled, smacking his chest as Nadia laughed while Derek smiled and pit the candy back into the car. "That was so unnecessary." Fallon said and Derek pointed at Nadia as she walked over to them, "She thought it was funny." He said while fist bumping Nadia.

Fallon was about to say something but suddenly five dark figures emerged from the shadows, their beady neon yellow eyes staring at them making Derek grab Nadia's shoulder, pulling her back. The figures advanced closer to the couple before two if them shot their hands out, grabbing Fallon, Derek and Nadia behind the ear.

🦊

Fallon gasped away slightly as her eyes glowed her blue-silver and silver veins framed her face as she quickly started warming up. She quickly got up and grabbed Derek face who was cold to the touch, "Derek? Hey, wake up." She said and he slowly started to wake up.

Fallon quickly moved towards Nadia, who was also cold to the touch. Nadia groaned slightly as Fallon pulled her into her, aiming to warm her up. "Are you okay?" Derek asked and Fallon nodded, "Are you? You're both freezing cold." Fallon said and Derek nodded. "I'm fine, how is she?" He asked, nodding to Nadia and Fallon signed softly, "She'll be fine." Fallon said.

She ran her hand through Nadia's hair before stopping when she felt something behind her ear. Turning Nadia's head to the side, she got a closer look to see what looked like a backwards five burned into his skin making her reach up to her own ear and felt the same thing. She grabbed Derek's face and turned his head to see the same backwards five making her furrow her brows.

"What the hell were those things...?"

🦊

Derek opened the door of the loft to reveal, probably about a hundred people, lights, a DJ and basically everyone covered in UV. Derek, Fallon and Nadia all paused in the doorway, glancing around before Derek took deep breath before walking towards the DJ booth. "Mom, the lights are making your veins show." Nadia whispered, gesturing to Fallon's face.

Right as he got up to the DJ booth a bodyguard stopped him, "Bro, sorry, The Bloody Beetroot doesn't take requests." The man said making Fallon look at him weird, "Bloody Beetroot? That is the worst stage name ever." She asked.

Derek nodded and ignored the man, moving towards the booth making the man push him back, "Bro, seriously. I said the DJ doesn't take-" The bodyguard said as Derek looked down at the hand the man had on his chest before grabbing him by the throat making Fallon sigh. Derek tossed the man to the ground before giving the DJ a fake smile before pushing the table off the platform, making everyone turn to him. "Get out!" He yelled and everyone ran out.

The only people who weren't running out was the pack and things that had attacked them outside. Once everyone was out the samurai/ninja like shadow figured all simultaneously turned to face Aiden. "Guys they're all looking at me." The things took a step closer towards him, a black smoke coming off them. "Why are they looking at me?" Aiden said, fear evident in his voice as they took another step forward.

Fallon moved to stand in front of Aiden and that seemed triggered a couple of the werewolves to run at the things. Derek and Scott swiped at them only for the things to easily dodge them like it was nothing. Derek growled and ran forward, snapping one of their necks only for it to go right back to normal. He looked at it confused before it picked him up and tossed him to a wall.

Scott came and stood next to Fallon as all of the samurai/ninja like things turned to them. Scott charged forward, swiping at them but they just stepped back making him miss before throwing him into a wall.

They turned to look at Fallon who still stood in front of Aiden, looking like she wasn't going to budge easily. They took a step forward making Isaac step towards them, growling. One of them turned to him before pulling out a ninjatō from its chest before, effortlessly spinning it around like something you'd see in japanese samurai movie making Isaac slowly back down.

They turned back towards Fallon making her sigh while tossing her coat off to the side before advancing towards the thing. It swiped the ninjatō at her but she dodged it, moving to the side.

It swiped again but she grabbed it's arm before bringing her foot up and kicking it into one of the other other. Another one ran over to her, swiping its ninjatō at her but she just moved to avoid it before grabbing it's other wrist, bringing her foot up, kicking the ninjatō out of its hand before twisting it's arm and flipping it over her shoulder.

"Mom! Behind you!" Nadia yelled making Fallon quickly spin around as her eyes went blue-silver and the veins on her face became more prominent. Her hand erupted in blue fire as she pressed her hand to it's chest. It just stared at her, her fire not effect it at all. She furrowed her brows slightly but before she could turn around it kicked her feet out from under her.

She fell to the ground with a groan as the things all turned and advanced to Aiden. One of them grabbed him behind the ear, staring into his eyes sending him into some kind of trance before burning what Fallon assumed was the same backwards five she had. Aiden fell to the ground then they turned to Scott.

Scott growled at them, flashing his red eyes as he stood in front of Kira. They advanced towards them but then stopped, turning to the sun light that started shining through the windows. Everyone looked at them confused before looking at the windows before looking back to see the things slowly disappear into the shadows in a black smoke.

"What the hell were those things?" Scott asked looking over at Derek and Fallon who both looked just as confused. Isaac slowly looked over at Allison.

"Your dad's 24-hours are up."