Ch. 40 - THE BENEFACTOR

Fallon's outfit:
Hospital -

Fallon's outfit: Hospital -

Highschool / Station -

Chapter Forty💰 The Benefactor 💰

Chapter Forty
💰 The Benefactor 💰

"Hey, let's get everyone off the roof. And see if you can stall the M.E. for five minutes. I've got an expert of my own coming to take a look." Stilinski said making Parrish raise his eyebrows, "You have an expert on teenage cannibals?"

"Five minutes, Parrish."

Once Parrish and everyone else walked away Stilinski turned to Derek and Fallon, "Uh, I guess you've been there long enough to hear we need to be quick about this. Scott said he called himself a Wendigo?" Stilinski said and Fallon nodded as she looked up from where she was crouched down next to Sean's body. "Wendigos are Cannibalistic shapeshifters. Although, I haven't heard of them being in Beacon Hills for a long time. They had have been well-hidden." She said.

"How many people did Scott say were up here?" Derek asked as Fallon stood up, "Just Sean and the axe-murderer, who apparently has no mouth. You wouldn't know anything about that, would you?" Stilinski asked while Derek looked around. "There was someone else... Someone young, and male." Derek said and Stilinski raised his eyebrows.

"You can smell his fear?" Stilinski asked and Derek nodded, "And his blood."

💰

"Like I said, I told my dad everything I could-" Stiles said as he, Scott walked through the McCall house, "But you didn't tell him about Liam?" Scott asked, still freaked out over what he did.

"You barely told me about Liam! What did you do with him, anyway?" Stiles asked and Scott looked over at him with wide eyes, "He's upstairs..." He said and Stiles furrowed his brows, "Doing what?" She asked and Scott squinted his eyes a bit. "Lying down..." He said slowly as they walked upstairs.

Stiles ripped over the shower curtain to see Liam laying down in the bathtub wrapped up in duck tape making Stiles look down and sigh while Liam let out a few muffled yells as Stiles slowly closed the curtain again. The two of them walked back into the room and Stiles and Scott sat down at the foot if the bed.