Ch. 35 - INSATIABLE

Fallon's outfit:

Chapter Thirty-Five🦊 Insatiable 🦊

Chapter Thirty-Five
🦊 Insatiable 🦊

Scott and Fallon walked into his room where Stiles laid on the bed as Melissa checked him over. "Is she here?" Stiles asked as he sat up and Scott nodded, "Yeah." He said. "Okay, let's do this." Stiles said making Scott and Fallon glanced at each other warily, not liking the plan, "Guys, we have to do this."

Scott and Fallon helped Stiles downstairs where Noshiko Yukimura stood in the middle of the livingroom. "Do you recognize me?" She asked and Stiles nodded slightly and went to walk forward but Kira ran in, "Stop!" She said.

"It's okay. I'm the one who asked her to come." Stiles said and she shook her head slightly, "You're the one who's going to get stabbed with swords." Kira said before turning to her mother. "Mom, don't do this to him." Kira said, "It's already done." Noshiko said and then a couple Oni suddenly appeared.

They charged over to Stiles and one of the Oni grabbed Stiles by the side of his head like they did to everyone else. They stood there for a moment until the Oni let Stiles go, letting him fall to the ground as they stepped away before disappearing.

"Look behind his ear." Noshiko said and Fallon crouched down next to Stiles and turned his head to see the backwards five behind his ear. "It worked." She said, "So, I'm actually me?" Stiles asked and Fallon helped him sit up a bit. "More you than the Nogitsune."

"Can the Oni find him?"

"Tomorrow night. It's too close to dawn now."

"Can they kill him?"

"Depends on how strong he is."

"What about Lydia? Why would he take her?" Scott asked looking at Noshiko, "He would only take her for an advantage." She said making Fallon raise her eyebrows. "You mean her power?" She asked and Noshiko nodded.

"The power of a Banshee."

🦊

Ethan and Aiden ran through the woods before stopping and glancing around. "Anything?" Ethan asked and Aiden shook his head, "No scent. No tracks. Nothing." Aiden said before hearing a metal clicking sound making Ethan grab his brother.

"Did you hear that?" Ethan asked and Aiden glanced around, "It sounds like-" Aiden started to say. "A round being chambered." Ethan finished before the both of them started running only to be followed by a rain of bullets making them fall to the ground.

Ethan breathed heavily as he looked down at his hand that was covered in his own black blood making his eyes widen. "Wolfsbane..." He said before looking at his brother who was face down on the ground, "Aiden!" He yelled. He started to get up only to go back down when there was more shots.

A little while later Ethan weakly dragged his brother through the woods before getting to weak and dropping him. All of the sudden Derek and Fallon ran up, Derek grabbing Aiden's arm and wrapping it around his shoulders. "Run!" Fallon yelled, grabbing Ethan's arm, pulling him forward as there was more shots.

Not long later the twins both sat on the ground, coughing in pain. "Where are we?" Aiden said making Derek and Fallon walk over, "It's a coyote den. Stay quiet." Fallon whispered. "Did you see the shooter? Do you know who it is?" Aiden asked and Derek gave him a look, "No, we were a little busy... Who the hell did you two piss off?" Derek asked.

"We pissed off everyone. It was only a matter of time before someone caught up to us." Ethan said and Fallon sighed, 'Well, the bullets had wolfsbane in them... So, if we don't get you two out of here soon, the poison is going to spread." Fallon said and Derek nodded. "Stay quiet. We'll be back." Derek said, grabbing Fallon's hand before they walked out the coyote den.

🦊

Derek dragged Aiden into the loft while Argent and Fallon dragged Ethan. They put them onto the couch before Fallon and Derek pulled Argent off to the side. "I found these on the ground." Derek said, pulling a shotgun shell out his pocket, "This wasn't Araya, was it?" Argent asked and Fallon shook her head. "They're not her shells." She said and Argent grabbed the shell and looked at it before his eyes widened, "That's not possible..." He said before his phone went off making Derek and Fallon glance at each other.

"Allison?" Argent asked as be answered the phone, "They found her. Scott found her, Dad. They found Lydia. I'm on my way." Allison said making Argent look at Derek and Fallon. "Allison, hold on. You have to wait-" Argent started to say but Allison cut him off, "There's no time- it's already night. There's no time, Dad."

"Wait! Allison. wait!"