Ch. 41 - I.E.D

Fallon's outfit:

Chapter Forty-One💰 I

Chapter Forty-One
💰 I.E.D 💰

"No, Nadia that's not right." Fallon said as she sat at her desk and Nadia sat across from her, pouting at her spanish work. "Really?" Nadia asked and Fallon raised her eyebrows, "Lobita, you lived in Mexico for twelve years, how are you having so much trouble with Spanish?" Fallon asked and Nadia just shrugged slightly.

"Visits during my free period is coming back?" Fallon asked, looking over at Derek who stood in the doorway, "Wanna help me mess with a kid?" Derek asked making her raise her eyebrows. "Let me guess, Liam?" She asked and he nodded, she pursed her lips and sucked in deep breath before shrugging, "Sure." She said and Nadia quickly got up.

"I'll help!" She said eagerly making Fallon look at her weird before they walked out.

💰

Liam walked into the locker room and went over to his locker before furrowing his brows. "What the hell? Where's my stick?" Liam asked and someone started dragging a lacrosse stick against the ground before Derek and Fallon walked out. "Is this yours?" Derek smirked before snapping it in half making Liam flinch a bit. Derek tossed the broken stick on the ground by Liam who looked back up with a low growl and yellow eyes making Derek raise his eyebrows while Fallon watched in amusement.

Liam growled and ran at Derek but Derek just grabbed Liam by the throat and held him up to the lockers making Liam let out some growls. "Liam." Scott said as he and Nadia came out of hiding making Liam calm down. "You're right. He is angry." Fallon said as Derek let Liam go.

"This one's yours." Nadia said, handing Liam his lacrosse stick and they started at each other for a moment. Derek noticed this and he grabbed the top of Nadia's head, turning her head to look away from Liam. Nadia swatted Derek's away from her and he flicked her forehead making her glare at him.

Fallon chucked as the bell rang before patting Liam's Liam's shoulder. "Get to class Liam. Both of you." Fallon said, pointing at Nadia and Liam glared at Derek one last time before he and Nadia walked away.

Scott sighed before turning to see Derek and Fallon looking at him with small smiles, "What are you smiling about?" Scott said looking at Derek weird making him chuckle, "You're gonna be good at this." Derek said making Scott scoff.

"Are you kidding? I am totally unprepared. Remember how you said you could teach me a few things? I think right now, I could use a full-on training manual." Scott said making Fallon chuckle and scoff slightly, "Well, Derek wasn't the best Alpha either." She said, smiling when Derek looked at her offended before looking at Scott.

"I'll tell you one thing, that anger he's got? It'll make him strong." Derek said and Scott sighed, "And dangerous." He said and Fallon nodded.

"Very."

Scott sighed and sat down on the bench, "This was supposed to be the semester I could focus on school again. But Kate's back, and I've got a Beta, and there's a Deadpool." Scott said and Derek and Fallon sat down next to him. "If all of our names are on that list, then that's what we should be focused on." Fallon said and Derek nodded,  Do you think Lydia can get that second key?" Derek asked and Scott sighed.

"She's working on it."

💰

Fallon walked to the front of the school where Derek and Argent stood waiting for her by the sign. Derek stuck his claws in a symbol on the side of the school sign and turned his hand making the vault open before the three of them walked down the stairs. "She was here for this." Derek said handing Argent the Triskelion, "Fallon gave it to my mom. We use it to teach young Betas how to control the shifts on a full moon."

"Control never was one of Kate's strengths." Argent said as he handed it back making Fallon huff slightly, "That's putting it lightly." She said. "You knew she was alive, didn't you?" Derek asked and Argent nodded, "Not for certain. But, I'd been searching ever since you handed me the shotgun shell."

"What are you gonna do when you find her?" Fallon asked as she wrapped her arms around Derek's arm, "There's a place I can take her." Argent said as he started walking around. "Are you saying you have some kind of Werewolf jail?" Derek asked and Argent nodded, "Something like that." He said.

"She won't go quietly." Fallon said and Argent shook his head, "I don't expect her to... And I'll do what's necessary." Argent said and Derek sighed, "What if I asked you not to?" Derek asked making Argent look at him confused. "She took something from me." He said, flashing his yellow eyes as Fallon grabbed his hand and intertwined their finger.

"At first, I just thought it was a part of my past.I started to lose something else- my sense of smell. Im losing my power."