Ch. 13 - TATTOO

Fallon's outfit:

Chapter Thirteen⊚ Tattoo ⊚

Chapter Thirteen
Tattoo

Reflected in the visor mirror, Allison Argent delicately brushes away an eyelash on her cheek while Lydia drives, "It's not a double-date! It's a group thing." Lydia said making Allison look at her amused. "Do they know it's a group thing? 'Cause I told you that I'm not ready to get back out there." Allison asked making Lydia look at her incredulously.

"You were in France and didn't do any dating for four months?" She asked incredulously and Allison rolled her eyes slightly, "Did you? I mean, after-" Allison asked, quickly trying to get the subject off of her and Lydia cut her off, "Do not say his name." She said.

"Is he okay? I mean, did everything work out?" Allison asked and Lydia sighed slightly, "Well, the doctors looked like total idiots when he turned up alive, but everyone got over it. And yes, Derek taught him Werewolf 101, like, "How Not to Randomly Kill People During a Full Moon."' Lydia said and Allison nodded slightly.

"So, then, you've talked to him?"

"Uh, not since he left for London." Lydia said and Allison chuckled, "You mean since his dad moved him to London." She said and Lydia rolled her eyes and shrugged. "Whatever. He left." She said then scoffed slightly, "And seriously? An American Werewolf in London? Like, that's not gonna be a disaster."

"So, you're totally over him?" Allison asked and Lydia nodded, "Would I be going on a double date if I wasn't?" Lydia asked making Allison raise her eyebrows and Lydia sighed. "Yes, it is a double date. It's not an orgy! You'll live." Lydia said and Allison chuckled and shook her head.as she turned to head to look at her but her eyes caught something outside of Lydia's window making her eyes widen.

"Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God! I can't see him, not now!" Allison said as she sinks down into her seat making Lydia look out the window at a blue jeep.

"Lydia, go! Just go!" Allison said making Lydia look at her then at the red light, "But the light-" She said and sighed before flooring it and running through the red light right as Stiles rolled down the window of the jeep.

They drove for a few seconds until Allison sat up, "Lydia, stop. We need to go back and talk to them." She said and Lydia hit the breaks before they all looked through the back window to see the jeep had stopped too. "They stopped, too. Why would they stop?" Allison asked and Lydia scoffed, "It's Stiles and Scott! Do you really wanna try applying logic to those two?"

"Maybe we should go back-" Allison started to say but all of the sudden a terror-stricken deer charges right into Lydia's car, smashing through the windshield. The girls shriek. hands rising to shield themselves from shattering glass before quickly scrambling out the car.

"Are you okay?" Scott asked as he and Stiles ran up to the girls, "It came out of nowhere!" Lydia said. "Are you hurt?" Stiles asked worriedly, "It ran right into us!" Lydia said completely freaked out.