Ch. 23 - ALPHA PACT

Fallon's outfit:
Hospital -

Fallon's outfit:Hospital -

Loft -

Chapter Twenty-Three⊚ Alpha Pact ⊚

Alpha Pact

"Fallon!" Stiles said, shaking Fallon's shoulder making her slowly start to wake up, "Where's Jennifer?" Fallon asked as she glanced around. "She's gone, but there's more. We need to wake up Derek." Stiles said as he helped Fallon up.

"Derek. Hey, Derek." Fallon said as she grabbed Derek's face making him start wake up. Blinking, he glances about the elevator and out its open doors to the deserted corridor. "Where is she?" Derek asked and Stiles sighed, "Jennifer? Gone... with Scott's mom." He said making Derek and Fallon look at him wide eyed.

"She took her?" Fallon asked and Stiles nodded, "Yeah, and if that's not enough of a kick to the balls, Scott left with Deucalion, okay? So, we gotta get you out of here. The police are coming right now, and we gotta get you the hell out of here." Stiles says. With Stiles's and Azalea's help, Derek begins to rise. But he pauses as another alarming realization hits him.

"What about Cora?"

A few minutes later Derek and Fallon pulled up to where Isaac, Allison and Argent stood. "Where's Scott and Stiles?" Allison asked, "Stiles is still at the hospital. He's gonna hold off the cops for us. We have to go right now." Derek said as he got Cora out of Argent's car.

"What about Scott and Melissa?" Argent asked and Fallon sighed softly, "Jennifer took Melissa." She said. "What about Scott?" Allison asked and neither Fallon or Derek answered as they just glanced at each other. "Fallon, where's Scott?" Allison asked and Fallon sighed before looking at her.

"Scott left with Deucalion."

Derek sat on a chair next to Cora as she let out some painful breaths. "She's dying, isn't she?" Isaac asked as he walked up to them, "I don't know." Derek said and Isaac looked at him. "So, what are you gonna do?" Isaac asked and Derek shook his head slightly, "I don't know." He said and Isaac raised his eyebrows.