41| cheating

It was the and once again Nancy insisted on another family gathering because she had something to tell everyone apparently.

Meredith was starting to get tired of it all she had her sister-in-law on her back for the twins and Nancy on her back for the triplets and the twins even tho she refused to have anything to do with them.

They had all finally arrived and Meredith decided to stay away from all drama and pack up the last of the boxes. She did feel a little bit bad because she did love talking to the rest of the shepherd sisters and Carolyn it was just Nancy that made everything worse.

As she was packing she heard the door open while she was packing the rest of the triplets things. She would have looked behind her to see who it was but she just assumed it was one of the boys or Zoey, but instead of hearing a cute little voice, she felt a man's hands go around her waist and above her pregnant belly which she would usually enjoy when Derek would come to visit her and give her a massage at the end of the day but this wasn't Derek.

Derek would wrap his arms around the baby belly not above. Meredith looked down and saw pale white hands and then she was for sure that it wasn't Dereks as Derek's hands were toned. She put down the clothes that she was packing and grabbed both of the hands that were around her waist and turned around with them and smiled at Nancy's husband and linked her fingers with his and then turned them and pushed his fingers all the way back.

He started screaming as you could slowly hear each one in his fingers which only put a smile on Meredith's face. After she was done she left the room and went back into the living room dressed in a long beautiful white floral dress with deer hair in its usual brained bun.

"Hello, Darling" Derek smiled as he wrapped his arm around her waist and kissed her on the lips

"Hello, love" she smiled and kissed him once again in the lips and leaned into his arms

"Have I told you that you look absolutely gorgeous today" he smiled and kissed her again

"Yes, multiple times" she giggled and he smiled back at her

"Wow mer, pregnancy's doing really well" Lizzie chuckled

"I guess" she smiled and shrugged her shoulder

"You're are Offaly happy" Derek smiled

"Yes, well Nancy you might want to go find you're 'loving' husband" Meredith smirked at Nancy.

Nancy looked at Meredith a little confused and then saw her husband come out of the same room as she did

"Did you cheat with my husband?!" Nancy asked

"What?" Derek said confused but not at Meredith

"No" Meredith laughed

"She broke my fucking fingers!" Daniel yelled causing Meredith to break into a fit of laughter

"You did what?!" Nancy yelled at Meredith

"Well, I mean he kinda saw for it" Meredith giggled as she finally caught her breath

"How did he do that?" Lizzie also giggled with Meredith