44| break-in

Meredith and Derek were sitting on the couch watching a movie cuddled up on the couch as Meredith sat in between Derek legs with this arms around her waist and the Triplets were on the floor watching tv with their blanket and pillows and playing with their toys while watching tv as well

"Mama, I gotta go potty," Sullivan said

"Do you wanna go yourself or do you want me or daddy to help you?" She asked from her spot on the couch

"Can go myself?" He asked

"Yea, if you wanna try and go yourself you can" she smiled and he giggled and ran to the bathroom

"He's Offaly happy to go to the bathroom" Derek chuckled from being Meredith

"Yea, he's getting really happy with going on his own"

"Better for us," Derek said and kissed the back of Meredith's head.

Meredith and Derek have been potty training the triplets and they've been doing very good so far even tho they do have accidents here and there their still doing good with going in the toilet.

"Mama, somebody's in da bathroom shower" Sullivan

"What?" Meredith said as she got a little frightened by her son's words

"There's what in the bathroom?" Derek asked as he got up

"There's someone in the shower," he said pointing to the bathroom door

"Okay, why don't you go sit by mama and I'll go check it out," Derek said as he picks up the little boy and sat him down in Meredith's lap

"Be careful, Derek" Meredith whispered

"I will" he smiled and kissed both Meredith and Sullivan's head.

Derek left to go see what Sullivan was talking about and saw his sister in the shower

"Nancy, what the fuck are you doing? You're scaring the shit out of my kids!" Derek said

"I-um u was looking for something" she studded

"If you forgot anything it's not going to be in my fucking shower get the fell out before Meredith beats your ass!"

"There's no way Meredith could take me" Nancy laughed

"She may be small and pregnant, but believe me she can hit hard she's shot two men that I know of since we've been together and she slaps hard to take it from me"

"She's slapped you?!"

"Yes, but not on purpose just in her sleep"

"So that's why you gave her those bruises"

"What?"

"Amelia said you gave her bruises"

"Not because I was mad at her because we were having sex, so if I hit Meredith you wouldn't have done anything?"

"No, you probably would have had a good reason for it"

"That's abuse Nancy, if I hit my wife that's abuse and illegal no matter what there's is no good reason to hit your wife no matter what reason!"

"Okay, okay fine I'll go"

"Gosh, I just hope you're not like this when we move to New York"

"Why are you moving to New York just leave Meredith in Russia and you come back," she said as she stepped out of the shower

"No, shut up and get out before I call the police"

"Fine fine fine, I'll go," she said as she stepped out of the room

"Nancy, you're the person Sullivan saw in the bathroom?" Meredith said as she was drinking a glass of water from the kitchen counter

"Yea and I don't know why she was in there," Derek said and walked over to Meredith

"I thought I told you to stay on the couch?" Derek smirked at Meredith and leaned down and kissed her

"You did but I had to take Sullivan to the bathroom" she smiled and sucked on his neck and walked back to the couch leaving him in a state.

"Leave," Derek said sternly and Nancy left and Derek went back in the living room and sat back down behind Meredith pulling her close

"Why was Nancy in the shower?" Meredith whispered as the triplets started to drift off to sleep on the carpet floor

"I don't know," she said she was looking for something, but unless she was looking for soap she was lying" he whispered in her ear and started sucking on her neck As she moaned.

She turned around and smiled at him as she wrapped her arms around his neck and they started making out. He pulled her hips closer to his grinding her into him as he reached behind her and pulled up her nightgown that she was wearing and squeezed her ass making her moan as she wasn't wearing any panties then pulled a blanket on her back just in case.

She ran her fingers down his body and pulled down his grey sweatpants as he wasn't wearing any boxers or a shirt for that matter so starring at his toned muscular abdomen, biceps and abs only turned her on her as she finally sat down on his tall erection and let out a moan as she did so as he groaned.

She then started bouncing as he held the blanket so it wouldn't fall off her shoulders and she then pushed her face into his neck so she wouldn't wake the boys.

After about 15 minutes Meredith still hadn't come yet tho Derek had a few times. she was really horny Derek thought.

He laid her down on the couch as she was breathless and tired so he took the lead in thrusting deeper that she could go on her own and then slowly pulling out and then thrusting back in quietly make her cry out in a whimper. To keep her quiet he leaned down and started kissing her again and continued doing what he was doing and to help he brought his finger down to her clit and started rubbing.

After that she had finally came as he did, but he wasn't finished. He kissed down her now glowing body as it glistened from sweating until he got to her centre and started sucking on it. She cried it out in a moan and brought her hair down to push his head in deeper as he continued sucking and rubbing her clit. All until she came into his mouth.

After he gave her some time to check her breath and picked her up and sat her now weak and fragile body down on his lap as she curled in his chest and fell asleep.

Ngl almost gave up writing this chapter bc I didn't know what to write. I've had the last two chapters written for a few days now.