75| days before Christmas

It was the next day two days before Christmas and Meredith was sitting at the kitchen table finishing some Extra paperwork while Derek was out with the boys and the brothers-in-law, the twins were asleep and Ellis was playing with Zoey in the living room where Lizzie was.

After Meredith finished her paperwork she went to go check on the twins, went into their room and saw that they were both asleep. She went back out and into the triplet's room and picked up some of their dirty clothes and threw them in a laundry basket, she took some of their clean clothes and packed them in their bags because they would be going back home soon.

She brought the laundry basket into the twin's room and put their dirty clothes in the laundry basket and brought it into the laundry room, she threw the dark dirty clothes into the washer and closed it before putting in some laundry detergent and laundry softener.

As the laundry washed she started to hear one of the twins crying, she went down the hall to their room. She opened the door and saw Daphne crying. She picked up Daphne and sat down in the rocking chair, she unbuttoned her dress unclasped her bra and fed Daphne. After Daphne was fed she changed her diaper and dressed her into a pretty white dress coat with little white socks, she continued to hold her in her arms as she went to go check on the laundry. she then went into the living room and sat down on the couch as she watched Zoey and Ellis play.

"Baby si-ster?" Ellis asked as she pointed to Daphne looking at Meredith.

"Da, this is your baby sister" Meredith smiled as she looked at the resemblance between Ellis and Daphne.

"Derek?" She asked as she went back to play with Zoey.

"Derek will be home soon," Meredith said as Ellis nodded her head unsurely.

After around 30-40 minutes Meredith heard the front door open and Derek, the husbands, and kids walk through the door

"We're home" Derek sighed as he leaned down to kiss Meredith on the lips.

"I see," Meredith said as she saw the triplets running around.

"What'd you do, give them sugar?" She laughed a bit as she saw the boys running around in circles.

"They wanted ice cream after playing in the snow, I tried saying no but when I did Devereux started pouring, Matthew started throwing snowballs at me, and Sullivan kicked me," Derek said scratching the back on his head.

"Yea, I've never seen three one year's olds beat up a grown man" Chris laughed, he held little Alice on his hip as she clung onto him.

"Yea, let's just hope the twins will be different as they get older" Derek said as he kissed Daphne's cheek making her giggle.

"Where's Eloise?" He asked

"She's still asleep," Meredith said

"I'll go check on her" Derek said as he kissed Meredith and Daphne on the cheek and went to go check on Eloise.

"How's the Russian one?" Chris asked as he sat down next to Meredith, earning a glare from Lizzie as she fed Alice a bottle.

"Don't call her that" Meredith said as she gently patted Daphne on the back.

"Right sorry, how's Ellis?"

"She's doing good, she's learning some English which is good"

"She and Zoey seem to get along," he said looking at the two.

"Yea, it's good she has someone her age"

"She'll fit in well," he said as he kissed walked over to Lizzie and kissed her on the lips then kissed Alice on the forehead then went into the kitchen.