76| one day before Christmas

It was the end of the day and Meredith and Derek were sitting in reading, Ellis finally wanted to sleep in the guest bedroom just as long as she wasn't alone. Zoey stayed the night and slept with Ellis, the triplets were all asleep in their guest bedroom and the twins were asleep in the nursery.

"We still need to talk about the kicking" Derek said as he closed his book

"Yea, we do," Meredith said closing her book as well and setting it in the nightstand.

"We're you having a weird dream?" She asked

"I can't really remember, but I do remember having a dream about Andrew," He said placing his book on the nightstand and pulling Meredith into his arms.

"What was it about?" She asked fiddling with her fingers.

"Well, Andrew was there and so was Sullivan and I walked in on them..alone..in a room. Sullivan was on the bed..and.. he was hitting him" he said starting to tear up.

"It's okay..take your time" Meredith whispered as she kissed his cheek.

"And I lost it.. it didn't want to watch him do that to him..so I guess kicked his ass in the dream"

"Good.. just next time.. turn around and kick the nightstand," she said and laid back down under the covers.

"You're not still mad?" He asked

"No"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes"

"Alright" he smirked, he crawled under the covers and gently pulled down her panties.

"What are you do- ohhh" she moaned as she felt his tongue lick up her to her clit.

He licked them took her clit in between both his lips and nipped it between his teeth, he slowly pulled away and brought his two fingers and slowly pushed them into her wet pussy. He pushed his two fingers in deeper as he brought his lips back to her plump clit, sucking as he pushed his fingers in and out of her dripping thigh hole.

"Derek!" She moaned but not too loud

"Mm," he moaned as he continued to suck on her clit, sending vibrations throughout her body.

"Faster" she whispered.

He sucked on her clit harder as well as pushing his fingers faster in and out of her and she moaned in pleasure.

"Hey Meredith, have you seen Alice?" Lizzie asked as she walked through the door not realizing what was going on.

"Umm no, no I haven't seen her," Meredith said moaning a bit

"You okay, mer?" She asked

"Yea, I'm fine" she smiled a bit as she felt Derek move his fingers faster.

"You sure?

"Yea"

"Okay, thanks," Lizzie said leaving the room and closing the door.

"Ohhhh" she moaned as she came all into his mouth, she felt him lap everything up and kiss up up her thighs and back up to her lips. She could taste herself in his mouth, she pulled his hips up higher for his hips to meet hers.

"You're not wearing any panties" he groaned into her mouth

"No" she whispered.

She pulled down his pants along with his briefs, he kicked the rest off onto the floor. He pushed ran his hard cock along her hot slit then into her wet pussy, teasing her clit with the hot tip of his cock pushing slowly more and more until he was all the way in her. he started pushing in and out of her as she arched her neck at the feeling the tip of his cock hit her cervix.

He pushed a little faster into her, he held her thigh in his right hand as he pulled out and rammed back into her making her whimper. He picked up his pace and pushed faster in and out of her as he rubbed her clit with his hot thumb as he felt himself release into her as she did soon after, he laid down next to her pulling her into his strong arms as she fell asleep in his arms as he did right after.

***
The next morning Derek woke up before Meredith he got up and out of bed and took a shower brushed his teeth along with dressing in black dress pants and a light blue button-up he then went into the guest bedroom to go check on the triplets, he saw that they were all peacefully asleep. He ran them a warm bath and picked Matthew up and placed him in his lap as he sat down on the side of the bed, he undressed Matthew as he started to fall back asleep with his head on his chest. He brought Matthew into the bathroom and placed him gently in the tub, he went back into the bedroom and undressed them as well and brought them in the tub as well. He washed the boys as the warm water slowly woke them up, he washed their hair with shampoo and conditioner.

After the boys were all cleaned up he helped them out of the tub and dried them off with a towel and did their hair with hair gel, he brought them back into the bedroom and got them dressed into tam kakis and black button-ups. As soon as he buttoned their shirts all the way up they unbuttoned two buttons and tucked in their shirts

"Who taught you that?" Derek smiled as he watched them tuck their shirts into their pants

"You did" Devereux giggled

Derek chuckled as he left the room and went into the twin's room and watched as they slowly woke up, he picked both of the girls up and brought them to Meredith along with two black coat dresses and two diapers so she could feed and change them.

Derek went back to see the boys playing in the living room, he went back into the other guest room where Ellis and Zoey were already bathed and dressed

"You girls are ready for the day" Derek smiled as he saw them cleaning up their dirty laundry

"Yes," Zoey giggled as they finished putting their clothes away and went into the living room to play.

Derek sat down on the living room couch as the children all went to eat the breakfast Carolyn had made, he saw Meredith walk into the living area as well as both girls were dressed with little white skirts under their dress coats and Meredith wore a black dress coat with black thigh high stockings that had lace at the top under her skirt. She had her dirty blonde hair tied up in a braided bun.

"They're both fed" she placed Daphne in his arms as she held Eloise and sat down next to him

"You look beautiful," she said as he leaned over and kissed her softly on the lips.

"Thank you" she whispered against his lips kissing him once more

"Ellis got herself dressed this morning?" She asked

"Yes, she and Zoey get along very well"

"Yes, they do" she agreed.

Suggestions are always welcome

The great love story ✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara