83| Christmas pt3

Mers POV:

I woke up and saw Derek sitting next to me, I saw up and laid my head on his chest. "Your awake," he said as he put his arm around me "Yea" I whispered in a raspy voice "is Andrew still here?" I looked into his eyes "No, ma asked him to leave" he smiled a bit "so you didn't need to punch him this time" "I didn't need to, but I still did, he's outside but I called the police so they'll come and pick him up soon for everything" he said "okay" I whispered closing my eyes.

"What time is it?" I asked "it's around ten in the morning" he replied "so the boys will be up soon"
"Yes, they will" he smiled and kissed my forehead
"I'm gonna go fix my hair" I whispered and kissed his cheek before getting up to go into the bathroom. I brushed my hair out and re-curled it before putting on some light make-up and going back into the bedroom where Derek was still sitting on the bed.

He took my hand and lead me into the living room and sat me down on the couch and whispered something into my ear making me smile before he went outside for a couple of minutes, Lizzie came up and sat next to me "how are you feeling?" She asked me as she held Daphne "I've been better, but I'm good" I smiled lightly "I think someone's been waiting to see her mommy" she said as she placed Daphne in my arms and right when she saw me she started smiling, she was dressed in a little white dress as was Eloise. "I'm sorry about what happened with Andrew," she said sympathetically "thank you" I smiled as she got up and went and held her daughter Alice.

After a few minutes, Derek came back into the house, his face was red from the cold and he wasn't wearing a coat or gloves. He came and sat down next to me and put his hands under my thighs "you're warm" he said laying his head down on my shoulder "you wouldn't be if you put some clothes on when you go outside" I said and kissed his head.

The triplets came running into the room as they were still in their pyjamas and they were full of energy.

"IT'S CHRISTMAS!" Sullivan smiled as he climbed on Derek's lap "is it?" Derek asked him "yes, can we open presents?" He whined as he pulled on Derek's shirt "if you boys go and eat breakfast first then yes" he told them "okay" they all said and ran into the kitchen to eat breakfast

"They have a lot of energy" Lizzie laughed "my kids are always grumpy in the morning" she added as Zoey tiredly walked into the room and crawled onto Chris's lap and cuddled into his chest. "I can see" I smiled.

After all the kids finished eating their breakfast it was finally time to open their presents, me and Derek wanted to wait until we were alone to open ours. The kids went youngest to oldest, first were the twins who didn't really care because they were still babies and them was the older kids. After all the presents were opened the kids were all playing with their new toys, the twins were three months old so they were sort of able to hold their heads. I held Daphne in my arm so she was sitting up a bit as she played with her little pink teddy bear that she had gotten while Derek held Eloise as she played with her little purple teddy bear, the twins mostly got little stuffed animals and they each got a big bunny to put in their room as did the triplets. All our kids have their own colour in a way, Ellis had magenta, Devereux had dark blue, Sullivan had green, Matthew had light blue, Eloise had purple, and Daphne had pink. Their favourite colours may change when they get older though. Ellis got things that were more for her age, she also got some stuffed animals along with dolls and some other toys, and all the kids got clothes.

I was playing with Daphne when Derek turned to me smiling "what?" I giggled "let's have more" he smiled "what?" I asked confused as my face dropped "let's have another one" he smiled "another baby?" I asked still confused "yes, how long has it been since we had a baby?" He asked, "we've never had A baby, we always have multiple at once, you have some crazy sperm," I said, "yes, so let's have another one" he smiled brightly "are you sure? I mean the twins are still pretty young, it might be hard with six kids alone" "I have a crap ton of sisters who have no lives while their husbands work, the hospital has a daycare and we can always take them to the park where their very energetic, or even better yet we make our own playground in the backyard" he smiled "you seem very excited about all of this" he giggled nervously "I love kids, I love our kids" he smiled "Darling, I love our kids too, but are you sure you want another baby? I mean what if we get twins again or triplets or quadruplets?!" I asked him "that won't happen" he rolled his eyes "that's what we thought about having triplet boys naturally the first time we got pregnant" I laughed "please" he begged "you're a cute beggar, I'll think about it" I smiled as I kissed his cheek "he groaned and continued playing with Eloise.

I noticed Amelia and Lizzie smiling at me "what I asked confused "another baby?!" Lizzie asked shocked "I don't know" I shrugged "wait!" Amelia said standing up in the middle of the room as everyone watched her "what is it, dear?" Carolyn asked as she looked at Amelia "I've already told Ma, Derek and Meredith but I wanted to tell everyone else on Christmas" she smiled as she looked at link who was smiled back at her "we're pregnant" she smiled as everyone gasped, Kathleen, Lizzie, and Ruby all hugged her as well as did their husbands while all the guys congratulated Link. Everyone looked happy for her except Nancy "I'll congratulate you when it's announced that the babies a girl" she said and continued playing with Riley, Amelia shrugged it off knowing how Nancy was but all together Amelia looked happy, even Ellis ran up to Amelia and hugged her "I'm happy you having a baby aunt Amy" Ellis smiled as she hugged Amelia
"Thank you, sweetheart" Amelia smiled as she started to tear up as she hugged Ellis back, they pulled away and Ellis continued playing with her toys and Amelia wiped her tears and went back to sit in links arms.

It was the end of the day, I and Derek had just gotten out of the shower and were putting our pyjamas on when we heard a knock at the bedroom door "I'll go see who that is" Derek said as he was already dressed in his pyjamas which was blue plaid pants and no shirt, he kissed my cheek and answered the door, when he opened the door it was Amelia "hey, can I talk to Meredith..Alone?" She asked sheepishly "yea, of course," Derek said as left the room and Amelia closed the door behind her and sat down on the bed
"You wanted to talk?" I asked sitting next to her as I finished buttoning Derek's shirt that I was wearing to bed "Yea, I wanted to ask you something" she said shyly "go ahead" "could you come with me to my first ultrasound?" She asked as she looked up at me "of course" I smiled "but wouldn't you want link to come with you?" I asked "yea, but he'll be out of town by then, he tried pushing it but he couldn't," she said "of course, I'll come" I smiled and hugged her "thank you" she smiled as we pulled away and she left the room.

After a few minutes, Derek came back into the room, he sighed as he ran his hand through his hair and plopped down next to me "are you alright?" I asked him "yea, just a little tired" he breathed "well try and get some sleep" I whispered kissing his head "not that kind of tired," he said, "what kind then?" I asked
"It's hard to explain," he said "come here" he added
"Come where?" I giggled "come in my lap," he said. I straddled him as my knees were on both sides of his hips "now what?" I smiled "let me do the rest" he smirked, he sat up and pulled my legs around his waist and kissed me so we were French kissing, he started unbuttoning my shirt as he pushed my crotch closer to his Harding cock. I brought my hands down to the strings of his pants and pulled on one so it untied, he pushed my shirt off my shoulder and started sucking on my bare breasts. I pushed his pants down his waist as he kicked the rest off, he gently pushed me on my back so he was on top. He kissed down my stomach and pulled down my pants and slowly sucked back up to my lips. I felt him tease my clit that was begging for release with the tip of his sensitive cock, he ran it down the wet slit of my pussy as he pushed the tip in before adding a few more inches. He let me get accustomed to his size before thrusting slowly, I moaned at the pleasure as he continued his movements before speeding up. I arched my hips to meet with his, I felt myself about to release but I held it in. He continued thrusting before my walls clamped around his thick cock and he went a bit faster "Derek I-ohh" I moaned as I felt his release as I did right after.

He laid down next to me, after I caught my breath I cuddled into the side of his wrapping my arm around his waist and started falling asleep "I love you" I mumbled into his chest "I love you too" he whispered kissing my head and we both fell asleep.

How do you feel about this smut?😬