54| breakfast

Meredith was laying in bed as Derek slept next to her and she couldn't sleep, all the kids were asleep but she couldn't. She looked over at Derek and saw how the blanket sat at his hips and how his sweatpants were hanging off his hips as his v-line showed and then she looked at his toned abs and only got wetter by the second. She hovered over Derek and sucked on his neck as he stirred a bit but was still asleep she then kissed down to his collar bone and then to his chest then down to his stomach as she sucked around there and then kissed down his v-line and he moaned as he opened his eyes and saw her kissing down his abdomen.

"Meredith, what are you doing?" He asked her

"Shhh" she hushed him and continued kissing him.

She pulled down his pants as his long thick cock came out from under the fabric and she pulled them all the way down and threw them on the floor and then grabbed his thighs in his hands and sucked on his inner thighs making him moan and squirm under her. As she sucked up his thighs she then kissed the skin between his penis and thigh making him moan as she then put his tip into her mouth and sucked as she massaged his balls in her hand as she took the whole thing into her mouth and bobbed her head up and down as she covered his entire cock in her saliva and then stopped at the bottom and sucked as much as she desired making him groan as he grabbed a fist of her hair as she continued as she then pulled almost the entire thing out leaving only his sensitive velvet tip in her mouth as she then sucked there as she stroked the rest of his cock with her hand until he came into her mouth with a loud moan his seed spilled all into her mouth and swallowed everything and then climbed back up to him and pulled the covers up over them.

She rubbed her hand up and down his sweaty muscular stomach and kissed his toned shoulder a few times while running her tongue over it as she did so.

"How was that?" She whispered as she kissed his stubble cheek

"Good, very very good" he smirked at her "but what was it for?" He asked

"What do you mean?" She asked as she kissed his cheek continuously as she held his bicep in her right hand

"You usually only give me blow jobs on special occasions, what was this one?" He asked as he rubbed his fingertips over her bareback his right hand

"It was for eating me out earlier when we couldn't have sex" she smiled and she trailed kissed down his neck and shoulder

"Mmhh, then all have to eat you out more often" he smirked at her as she kissed him on the lips

"More than you already do?" She giggled

"Yes, the more the better," he said as she laid her head on his chest

"Agreed" she whispered as she drifted off to sleep and he fell asleep right after.

It was the next morning and Carolyn got up and went into the living room to see if anyone was awake and to her surprise it was empty. She went and looked into the triplets' room and saw that all three boys were asleep and then looked into the twin's nursery and saw that both girls were asleep, she then would've gone to go see if Meredith and Derek were asleep, but from last night of hearing her son moaning out his wife's name who she saw as one of her own daughters and not just as a daughter-in-law, she decided not to. After all the years of Derek living at home, she heard a lot of sex noises but never had they ever been Dereks she had no idea what Meredith did but what she did know is that she didn't want to know, but she was happy that they still had and weren't some married couple that loved each other but wasn't in love with each other.

She then went into the kitchen and then started cooking some eggs, bacon, pancakes and grabbed some bread to make French toast, And cut up some fruit and started making a big breakfast which she was happy to do because she hadn't had the chance to do in years.

Derek and Meredith woke up and took a shower and got dressed, Derek got dressed in a black button-up and black dress pants and Meredith wore a long black dress with a black laced set underneath and they both wore black socks as they walked into the hallway. Meredith's golden blonde hair was split down the side and curled as Derek was styled as it usually was.

Meredith went into the twin's room as only Eloise was up she fed her, burped her, and then changed her diaper and then changed her into a black dress and then did the same with Daphne as she was still half asleep and then brought them both into the living room and put them in their little swings and turned it on as it swayed back and forth as Meredith went into the kitchen to see what Carolyn was doing.

Derek went into the triplets' room and saw that they were still all asleep so he decided to wake them up

"Boys come on wake up" Derek clapped his hand

"Boys!" He said a little bit louder and they groaned a bit and stirred

"Nana made breakfast," Derek said And they all got up and out of bed

"But first you three need to go brush your teeth and brush you're, go pee, and get dressed," he said and they went and did that. As Derek walked back into the kitchen and stood behind Meredith from her seat at the kitchen table and gripped the sides of the table as he hovered over her as she ate her breakfast.

She saw his hands and knew he was behind her but didn't do the same anything as he started trailing kisses Down her cheek to her neck.

"Hungry?" She asked as she brought a fork full of French toast to his mouth

"Mmm" he moaned as he took a bit and chewed

"I am, but I wasn't talking about that," he said as her neck

"We're not having sex in the kitchen like we did last time" she whispered as she continued to eat her breakfast

"Why not?" He whispered in her ear

"Because you're mother in the kitchen and the twins are in the living room and the boys are just now coming into the kitchen, and what on earth are they wearing?!" She rambled as she saw the triplets run into the room.

Derek looked over to see what she was talking about to see the boys dressed in pants that were upside down as the waistband was at their feet and backwards inside out shirts and he only laughed at them.

"Derek this isn't funny, who dressed them?" She asked sternly

"I told them to get dressed" he laughed

"Ugh, of course, this is what you're doing, boys stay here and take those clothes off while I get you some new ones" Meredith groaned as she walked into the hallway towards their bedroom.

"Umm mer?" Derek said from the kitchen

"What?" She asked as she turned around and saw that the triplets weren't wearing any underwear

"Ugh, this is what I get for having three boys!" She raised her voice as she disappeared into their room as the triplets and Derek just laughed.

"How are my sweet girls" Derek cooed as he walked over to the twins you were in their swings.

Derek continued to talk to the twins as Meredith came back into the room and dressed the boys in their underwear and tan kakis with black short-sleeved shirts.

"See, that not that hard huh?" Meredith said as she kissed the boys head and they went and ate breakfast

"They're going to make those clothes all dirty by the time they're finished eating" Meredith sighed as she sat down on the couch.

"Then we'll change them again" Derek smiled at the twins

"No, you'll change them again because you were supposed to get them dressed"

"I was?" Derek asked as he stood up and sat next to Meredith

"Yes, I got the twins dressed," she said as she pointed towards the twins

"I'll keep that in mind next time," he said as he kissed her head and then her lips and they went to go eat breakfast.

Here's a long chapter bc why not