1

Mina

It's summer now, I finally got to take a break from my work. And I guess, from everything too, 'cause I'm a bit stressed lately. I planned this trip all alone, and my friends didn't bother me to take them with me 'cause they have their summer trip with their loved ones too. It's sad because this is the first time that we didn't spend summer together. But this is what I want. Maybe next year? They think I'm a bit unfair to my boyfriend, 'cause I didn't take him with me. Well, I have a reason for that. First, I want to spend it alone. Second, we're on a break. Third, I wanna end things with him, but he wouldn't let me. So I didn't take him with me, it's ME time. Not a babe time. Lol.

I finally arrived at the place that I rented. It's a small room that has one bed, couch, closet, tv, small refrigerator, and a table in one room. I got it at a cheap price, but I liked this more than staying in a hotel. I'm gonna spent my whole day outside on the beach anyway, so why bother to rent an expensive place right?

I unpacked my things and got dressed in a comfy one. A pair of shorts, a t-shirt, my small shoulder bag with me and of course some money. I'm gonna take some walks and have some dinner too in the restaurant. There's a small terrace outside in front of my room, there's a small table too and a chair. Hmm. Guess I'm gonna grab some beers later. Hehe. I locked the door and was ready to leave when I heard some noise in the other room. There's another room on the other side too and it's all occupied by the tourist. Oh, the tourist that rented here is the same people who I'm with, with the minibus earlier. Some of them already bonded, cause we're the same group that gonna travel by tomorrow. At least for a month, I guess? Hahaha. Oh well, gonna talk to them by tomorrow.

After a few minutes of walking from the place I rented, the beach is already here. I'm shocked to see the white sand and the clear sea. I badly want to swim already. Aish. I take some pictures of the view on my phone. There are too many people here enjoying the view of the sunset. I smiled when I see the sun setting. Beautiful. I stayed a minute longer after I decided to go and eat in the restaurant.

After I ate dinner, I went to a convenience store to buy some beers and snacks. While walking back, some of the tourists are still on the beach. Some of them are still on the water, and some of them are like me walking and enjoying the cold air at the night. It's cold, how are they enjoying it? Brrrrr. Anyway, it's not my business, I'm gonna go back to my room and changed my dress into a warm one.

I'm on my third can now as I've watched the stars and the moon in the sky. I wish I was with my friends and enjoying this moment. Since it's my third can, I already feel dizzy. I'm not much of a drinker, since my alcohol tolerance is not that high. While still in my sanity, I cleaned the cans and the plastics. Due to my dizziness, I couldn't take a bath. Instead, I laid down my body on the bed and slept. I don't want to drink anymore. Aish.

---

" Goodmorning! I'm Chaeyoung, I'm your tour guide for today. " A blonde short hair girl said. She's wearing an id card, together with her camera. She's cute.

" Goodmorning! " We happily answered her. Though I'm not that happy because of my headache. Aish.

We all gathered together in front of my room, there's a small bench and a big tree in the middle of it. The other tourist are smiling at me, so I smiled back, even though I didn't know them.

" Do you guys know each other? Or just a joiner? " The tourist guide asked us. Thought we were all joiners, but the 6 of us raised our hands saying they were friends. And the three of us saying we're just joiners. " I see. Is it okay if you guys introduce yourself first? So that you'll know each other and get along while on this trip, especially with the joiners? Hehe. " She said.