8

Mina

Rosie sat on my spot again. Jimin sat beside Lisa too so I have no other choice but to sit again with Jin. Rosie did not talk to me or tell me that she was goin' to sit on my spot. I just brushed it off and sit silently beside Jin. Chaeyoung told us that we're goin' to the theme park for today's tour. I don't know if that's true or not 'cause we didn't see it on our itinerary but we're happy if we're goin' to that place. It's been ages for me since the last time that I go to the theme park. While on the trip, Jin seems to be quiet today. He's ignoring me since they saw us together in the morning. I'm not the first one to start a conversation for us, It's always him so I won't bother to think about what will I say to her. But I think It's kind of awkward for us what happened earlier or It's just me that still thinking this way? Maybe he's not in his mood? Jihyo and Daniel fell asleep on our drive, same as Nayeon who is now leaning on Jeongyeon's shoulder. Jimin and Lisa are talking. I thought Jimin has a thing for Lia? Or I am just being delusional or he's just being a chick boy? While Rosie and Chaeyoung are talking. Chaeyoung seems to enjoy Rosie's company 'cause they're laughing. Chaeyoung? In front of me? Earlier she just asked me if I want to run away with her? I didn't answer that, and now? She's flirting with another woman! Wow. I can't believe her! 

It's not like we have a thing, Mina? Why are you being like that? She's just your friend. Why are you so jealous that she's talking to another woman? Wake up, Mina! I can't read her. She's not an open book. But some of her private details I already knew. Like her mother passed away, her house, her favorite restaurant, her sister, and her father. Feels like she's opening herself to me, but still talking and entertaining other girls. I don't know what to think.

---

We arrived at the theme park after an hour of drive. Everyone is excited about the rides, some arcades, and the prizes that they can win, while I am now not in my mood 'cause Rosie still does not leave Chaeyoung alone. Alright, I'm gonna leave them alone instead. While we are at the entrance, Chaeyoung arranged our tickets and she distributed them one by one. As soon as she was in front of me, she handed the ticket to me and gave me a sweet smile. I just took it and did not look at her. We are about to enter the theme park but Rosie just talk and suggested that we grouped each other into two and think of it as a date. Everyone seems to like it but not me, Jin, Nayeon, and Jeongyeon, 'cause we already knew that we were gonna end up pairing on each other. 'cause Rosie already grab chaeyoung's hand and claimed her. Psh. Jeongyeon and Nayeon still arguing that they cannot be together on this trip 'cause they might argue all the time and they suggest that they want me in their group. Chaeyoung agreed with that idea but Jin was against that. I thought Jin might want that but as soon as she heard Chaeyoung agree with me, Nayeon, and Jeongyeon on one frame, Jin speaks up. And now we are all set, I'm with Jin, and Nayeon and Jeongyeon are together. They all agree that we meet at this entrance by 4 PM, and now we separated our ways. I took a last glance at Chaeyoung and wait for her to look at me but she didn't look at me. 

" Let's go? " Jin asked me. I came back to my right sense as soon as I heard Jin. I just smiled at him and we entered the themed park. 

After we came in, The couple, Jihyo and Daniel went ahead first. While  Lisa and Jimin are still talking about where they want to go first. While the dogs and cats, Jeongyeon and Nayeon are now arguing with each other. It's an unlimited ride, so we can try what we want. I want to ride the merry-go-round. Aish.

" Where do you want to go? " Jin casually asked me. I'm not comfortable with the way he treats me now. I know why, but I still did not want to accept that. " Uhmm. Anywhere? " I awkwardly answered him. 

He just nods and we start to wonder around this big theme park. Lots of kids are here with their parents, And lots of couples too. But I don't know where he wants to go and I'm a bit shy to talk to him.