20

Song of the chapter
Like I need u by Keshi

Mina

It's already Monday again! And it's our tour again. I will get to see Chaeyoung again. Hehe. I took a shower quickly as possible. And now I am here for breakfast. Waiting for Chaeyoung to come. My tour guide.

" Oh. Got up early little angel? Haha. " Jeongyeon said.

" Ha-ha funny. " I sarcastically said.

" Hey. Morning to our newly engaged couple. Hahaha. Did you have fun last night? " Jimin asked the couple.

" What are you talking about? " Jihyo said.

" Hmm hmm. I'll just zip my mouth. But you two owe me. Hahaha. " Jimin said.

What is he talking about? My god.

" Hey! Tsk. " Daniel said.

" Good morning guys! " Lia came out from nowhere.

And there is no Chaeyoung behind her.

" Where is Chaeyoung? " I asked.

" Ohh. She... Uhh... Overslept. Hehe. " Lia said.

What? Overslept? We didn't see each other last night. I am just in my room gossiping with Nayeon and Lisa.

" What? Seriously? " I annoyingly said to her.

Where the hell is she again? I'm gonna call her now! Tsk.

" Relax! Geez. I'm here. Missed me already? " I heard a familiar voice behind me.

" Oh my god! Hahaha. " Nayeon said while laughing at us.

Chaeyoung hugged me from behind and gave me a flower.

" Woaah. Hahaha. " Jeongyeon said.

" Oh my god! Son Chaeyoung, I cannot believe you right now. Hahaha. " Lia said.

" So, that flower is finally for her now. " Daniel said.

They're all teasing us now. Except for Jin, of course. I cannot believe Chaeyoung did this in front of them.

" That is my girl! " I heard Seulgi clapping behind Lia.

" Seulgi?! What the hell are you doing here? " Chaeyoung said as she pulled out her hug from me.

I blushed. How can I not?! She did that in front of them. Just, wow.

" Why? Are you ashamed that I see what you did? Hahaha. Oh c'mon! " Seulgi is teasing her now.

" Shut up! " Chaeyoung scolds her and walks right in front of her.

I sat and smelled the flower that Chaeyoung gave to me.

" Finally, Chaeyoung makes an effort for you. Hahaha. " Jihyo said to me as she smiled at me.

" Yeah. What a wonderful morning, little angel. " Jeongyeon said.

After their argument, Chaeyoung sat beside me and gave me my food. So sweet. We ate but were still happily talking. After we ate, our tour guide Lia announced that we were going on island hopping that's why Seulgi is with us. She gave us time to change.

" What are you gonna wear? " Chaeyoung asked me while we were coming back to my room.

I don't know why she came with me, but I think she's gonna go to her room.

" What? Uhm. "

Right. I have two piece here. But I don't think I'm gonna wear that.

" You can wear your bikini or what. I'll be right beside you. " She said.