15

Jeongyeon

It was 2 in the morning when all of the girls passed out. They all went wild and played a game of boot beer. At first, we are drinking tequila but when the three other girls join us, we drink beer and they all passed out. I did drink much, but I controlled myself when I felt that alcohol hits me. I need to control my drinking because I need to take care of my girl. And now they all passed out. I don't know if we are going to sleep here or not because Lia also passed out, I didn't see Seulgi, Ryujin, or Chaeyoung.

" Where the hell are them? Tsk. "

I called Daniel to take care of his girl. I don't know if he and Jihyo fought earlier, but it seems they did because Daniel was not around the whole time. But I don't want to interfere with their relationship because they are adults now. They know what to do.

" Oh my god, what happened to these three? " I heard from my behind.

I was sitting on the middle couch with nayeon sleeping on my lap. While Lisa and Jihyo were on my left side couch sleeping and leaning on each other. While the three, Lia, Yeji, and Chaeryoung were on my right side couch sleeping. I looked at the one who was speaking and saw Seulgi. Finally!

" Oh my god! What happened to them? Hahaha looks like they all like to drink huh? " Seulgi said as she refers to the other three girls that were knocked out.

" Yeah. Hahaha. Where have you been? " I asked her while waiting for Daniel to come here.

" I'm sorry that I didn't come back sooner. I had to entertain some of my friends. " She said.

" Oh. No worries. We all enjoyed it here. Hehe. " I said.

" Oh, by the way, are you gonna sleep here? You can all sleep in the master's bedroom. " She offered.

" About that, uhm. I don't think we can sleep here because it's already crowded. " I said.

" I see. I'm gonna call the driver to drive you all home. "

" Okay, thanks, bro. "

She took her phone from her pocket and dialed. Daniel came in together with Jin and Jimin.

" Where the hell have you been?! " I asked him with an annoyed tone.

" We just hang out there. " He casually answered me.

He looks so drunk. His skin was already red so I think he drank that much.

" You hang out there while your girlfriend is here getting wasted?! " I asked him.

" Chill, bro. We are here now. " Jimin said.

" I'm not talking to you. " I said.

" Calm down. We are here. We're gonna take care of them. Where is Mina? " Jin asked me.

" She's with Chaeyoung. "

" Is she not coming with us? We are going home now. " Jin said again.

Aish. He is still not giving up on Mina. Poor guy. Tsk.

" Mina was already asleep. I think Chaeyoung will drive her home by tomorrow. So don't worry about her. " Seulgi butts in as she ended her call.

Even though we just met them, I have trust in them. They all seem to be good people. We bonded even though we are just a tourist here.

" The driver is now awake, I'll walk you all there. " She said.

" Are you sure Mina's gonna be okay here alone? " Jin said again.

" Jin, relax. She's with Chaeyoung. " I said.

" Tsk. Fine. Can you update us? " She said to Seulgi.