12

Seulgi

We were in the house now and I didn't know that Chaeng would be at the bar. We all thought that she was staying in their home, alone. She would rather prepare alone than be with us in times like this. I know that Chaeng was still unstable that's why she's here. And that is why we are here for her. But we failed to protect and comfort her because now she got into a fight again and had a panic attack. Tsk.

I wanted to tell Chaeryoung what happened, but I don't want to bother her anymore because of her sister. She has a problem to face too, their father. We all decided to keep it a secret, but mom and dad is there.

" What happened Seulgi?! What did you do again this time?! " Mom scolded me.

" I didn't do anything, stop blaming me. Tsk. " I said.

" Lia, can you stay with her for a while? We'll be there later. " Ryujin said to Lia.

Lia nods at us and enters the room, where Chaeyoung stays. She calmed down for a while because luckily we found her meds. But her doctor will be here soon.

" What happened, Ryujin? " Dad asks Ryujin and not me.

Tss. It's not my fault! Why are they blaming me?

" Auntie, we didn't know. We just saw her punching that guy. She seems out of control because our tourist friend tried to stop her but did not succeed. " Ryujin explains.

" I think it's because that guy smacks mina a bottle on her head. That's why Chaeyoung acted that way. You know her. " I said.

" And where the hell are you? " Mom asked me again.

Here we go again. Tsk.

" She just got out of her office, Auntie. We decided to hang out at my bar, and that's when we saw Chaeng. We're very sorry that this happened. " Ryujin said as she bows her head to my parents.

" Ryujin? What happened to our Chaeng? " Mrs. Shin asked as she enters our house.

" Did you tell her? " Ryujin whispered in my ears as we both think that another problem came.

" No! " I said.

" Tsk. " We both said in unison.

It's my mom. She told Mrs. Shin what had happened to Chaeng. I understand mom because Mrs. Shin is Chaeng's mom's best friend. That's why Chaeng is like her daughter too.

" How's she? " Mrs. Shin asked us.

Our parents talk as we are still here and answer any of their questions.

" She calmed down. For awhile. " I said.

" Who is this Mina that you talking about? " Mrs. Shin asked us again.

We don't want to interfere with Chaeng's love life. But they all knew that Chaeyoung is a playgirl.

" One of her girls. " Ryujin said.

" You all knew that Chaeyoung is not like that to her girls. So who is Mina? " Mrs. Shin asks us again.

" Mom. We don't want to interfere with her love life. If Chaeng wants us to meet Mina, then she would introduce her to us. Okay? For now, just let it be. " Ryujin said in her irritated tone.

I agree with Ryujin. Even though we all knew that Chaeng is indeed interested in Mina, I don't know if that continues as what happened to her.

" Alright. Don't take that tone to me in front of them. Okay? " Her mom said.

" I-I'm sorry. "

Our parents still talking about how would Chaeng get through this. How can we help her? I invited Ryujin to go on our balcony and just to breathe some fresh air on this cold and disappointing night.