14

---

We are in the room and I don't know who's room is this. She turned on the lights and quickly go to the cabinet looking for something. And I am just standing in front of the door that she locked. 

" Here. You can change your clothes there. That is the bathroom, I'll be waiting for you here." She said as she handed me a pair of clothes.

I don't know if this is hers or not. So I was hesitant to accept it. And decided to decline it.

" It's fine, I can just wait for it until it dries. " I said.

I'm so dizzy now. But I still know what is happening. It's a good thing that she stopped me earlier because I might pass out there.

" That's my clothes. You can wear it. " She said.

She's still waiting for me to accept her clothes.

" Okay. Where's your bathroom? " I just said.

I know she will just insist on it, so I just take her offer.

" Right there. "

She pointed her hand to face her left side which is on my right side because I was facing her.

" Do you need a towel? " She asked as I am walking to go to the bathroom.

" No. I was just gonna changed my clothes. " I said.

She did not respond and I enter the bathroom. My heart is beating so fast, knowing that we are in one room.

" Breathe in, breathe out. "

You can do this, Mina. Just get together!

I wash my face in the cold water to calm my mind. As soon as I'm done, I change my clothes... Into a long shirt and shorts?

" What? " I just asked myself as soon as I saw myself in the mirror.

It looks like it's big for her too. Oh well, I'm just gonna hang my clothes, so that before we go it's already dry now. Before I open the door, I breathe in and out again. As soon as I open the door, I heard her talking.

" I don't have time for this, okay? We can talk about it when I go back there. "

Who is she talking to? Is that her dad? But she seems calm.

" Are you kidding me?! Don't bother my friends! Tsk. "

Now she's mad. Tsk. I intentionally close the door with a loud noise for her to notice that I am done. She's on the balcony of this room talking to somebody on her phone while smoking.

" I gotta go. I'll just talk to you when I came back. Take care of yourself. " She said to the phone and ended it.

That is not her father. They are not on good terms, and now she's saying take care of yourself? Tsk. Well, who am I to react this way?! I am just a random girl who she just met.

" That suits you. " She said as she gave me her sweet smile while looking at me.

Damn! Why is she like that?! How did she do this to me? I was just mad at her a minute ago. And now she just made my heart wants to get out of my body!

" Stop. Don't smile at me like that. " I exclaimed.

I can't help myself but tell her that. I'm in danger now.

" What? I was just stating--- "

" Yeah, right. "

I cut what she was about to say. I already know that. She already told me that once. Damn.