11

---

Our tour today ended early as we expected, that's why we have extra time to enjoy the beach near our inn and decided to have a picnic. The boys decided to go to the market and buy our food and some beers. While us the girls, waiting for them. But Jeongyeon started to fix our place so that if the boys came back, we are just cooking the beef's and pork's and just chilling so I helped her. Nayeon and Jihyo are still talking, and Lisa is also there listening to them. I don't want to disturb them, because maybe, later on, I'll be on the topic again and I don't want that! But I thought about it too, and I'm just gonna give it a try. So I'll wait for Chaeyoung to come back to know what I feel about her. 

" Hey! You're zoning out again. Are you okay? " Jeongyeon snap me out. 

" Yeah. Hehe. " I just said.

" It's about Chaeyoung again, huh? " She asked.

" No. " 

" Tss. Stop denying it! I can see it, by the look on your face. " She said to me while picking up some woods. " Why don't you just ask Seulgi? Or Lia? " 

" I don't want to. It's fine. Maybe she just needs more time. " I said. 

While we are picking up some woods, we heard some noise in the bar. And we saw a couple of people outside.

" What is that? Is that a fight? " Jeongyeon asked me.

" I don't know. " 

" Yeah. It looks like a fight. " Jihyo said as she stands beside me now. 

The bar is not that far, so we can see and hear it. 

" I want to watch! Let's go closer! " Nayeon said.

Lisa followed Nayeon. While the three of us hesitate to follow them 'cause it's a bar fight. And it's a bit scary for me.

" Yahh! Stay here! What if someone has a gun there?! Tsk. " Jeongyeon scolds Nayeon.

" Oh My God!!!! Is that Chaeyoung?!!! " Nayeon said.

" Yeah!!! It's Chaeyoung!!! " Lisa said too. 

At first, I didn't believe what they are saying, but as I move closer, I saw Chaeyoung on the ground and blood on her lips. She tried to stand up again but the guy kick him hard in her stomach. I felt like I was gonna passed out as I saw her hurt, but I run towards her. 

" Mina! " 

I heard them calling me, but I ignored them and run to Chaeyoung.

" Chaeyoung. " I said in my soft tone. 

" Mina? What-- are-- "

BLAAAAGGGGG

" What the fuck?!!!! " I heard Jeongyeon cursing. 

" Mina!!!! " the girls screamed my name as they saw what the guy did to me. 

I don't know what happened, but I can feel my head hurting. And I don't even know what happens next after Jeongyeon cursed the guy. But I know that Chaeyoung is now fine and I am holding her right now. 

" Mina! Fuck! Are you okay? " Chaeyoung asked me as she holds my head.

" I'm fine. Don't worry about me. How about you? You're bleeding. " I wiped the blood on her lips.

" No. You're head is bleeding! "

Chaeyoung is holding me now, and I can feel the blood is now dripping on my face. She looks on both sides and saw Nayeon, Jihyo, and Lisa and she called them to help me get up. 

" Mina! Are you okay? " Jihyo asked me as she holds my head too. 

" Can you please take care of Mina first? I'm just gonna finish what he started here. " Chaeyoung said.