27 - Run

Mina

Another day to live and another day to ignore Chaeyoung. She keeps on texting and calling me now, but back then when she left me, she didn't say a damn word! Luckily I don't have a class with Chaeyoung but I see her every time. My schedule with them was tomorrow, and I just had one class today after lunch but I am here early because our department had a meeting earlier. I decided to hang out at our office and kill some time until my next class. Jin was so busy today because he had a lot of classes to attend today while Jennie had just one class today. Well, I have some busy days too and it's on Thursday and Friday. I have a class from morning to evening. My gosh! Thinking of that makes me feel tired. I don't want Thursday and Friday to come. Huhuhu.

My cell phone rang and I accidentally tapped the green button instead of a red button to reject her call. Tsk. Instead of ending the call, I say hello to her. Oh my god, Mina!

"Hello?" I said.

"Can we meet and talk? Please, Mina." She begged.

"I don't have---"

"Just five minutes." She said.

Tsk.

"I can't talk to you here. I'm your---"

"Rooftop of building one. I'll wait for you here."

And she ended it before I even started to yell at her. Tsk. Does she think I'm a joke to her?! Tsk. I have a class now, but I want to see her. But I can't see her. She hurt me. She left me. And now she wants to talk to me?! No way!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

AT ROOFTOP

As I opened the door someone grabbed my hand and pinned me to the wall. I gasped as I was surprised and scared by what she did.

"What the hell?!" I yelled at her but she just kissed me.

Oh god! I miss her lips. I miss her smell. I miss her.

But I can't, because she left me. She hurt me. And she said she wanted to talk to me. I pushed her and slapped her. Yes, I slapped her.

"What the fuck, Chaeyoung?!" I yelled.

She was surprised by what I did to her.

"Are you being serious right now?! Am I a joke to you?!" I said.

"I-I'm sorry. I just miss you." She said.

Really?!

"Really?! You miss me?! After what you did to me and now you're just kissing me and texting me when all you did back then was run and ignore me instead of talking and explaining why the hell did you leave?! Really, Son Chaeyoung?!" I said.

"I'm sorry." She just said.

"And now you're sorry? If I hadn't been your teacher if we hadn't met after, would you still text me and call me?" I said while wiping my tears waiting for her answer but she just looked away. "I guess not. You wouldn't talk to me if we hadn't crossed paths again."

I was just gonna leave but she held my hand again.

"I'm sorry, Mina. I was such a jer---"

"Chaeyoung! Your sister is he--"

"Unni---"

Great!

I was just gonna leave but she held my hand and the door opened and her friend came together with her sister. Great!

"M-Mina-Unnie?" Chaeryoung said as she saw me.

"M-Ms. Myoui?"

I wiped my tears again and pulled out Chaeyoung's hand and walked away. Damn it!