28 - I knew you were trouble

Mina

Thank God my week just ended. I mean, my week at school just ended. I don't get stressed about Chaeyoung and how I will react when she is there because I am screwed. And I just want to leave that damn room! I'm so screwed.

I am so busy decorating my apartment because I decided to have a housewarming and now I am freaking out because this is not my thing! I invite Jihyo and others, Jennie and our other colleagues, and my best friends, Momo and Sana. There are a lot of people who are gonna be here later and it's a lot to digest because I'm not a friendly person. Tsk. But it's going to happen and I don't have a choice.

The first one to arrive was Jihyo and Daniel, the early bird couple. And they helped me to prepare some foods and some decorations which I am so happy that they arrived early. The second one was Jeongyeon and Nayeon together with Lisa. They were laughing at me because I was freaking out.

"You two are not helping, okay?" I said.

"Hahaha. Stop worrying, Mina. It's gonna be okay." Jeongyeon said.

"Yes! It's gonna be okay." Nayeon said.

And now, a lot of people are coming in and out. And I just remembered the party that Seulgi organized back then. But it's a good thing because the people that I invited are professionals and I don't get to see some people making out in the bathroom or anywhere in my house. Great. This is a lot better than that.

"Mina, your friends are here. And those two were hot! Damn!" Jimin said as she was referring to Momo and Sana.

"Gosh! You're so gross, Jimin. Stop hitting on Mina's friend!" Lisa said to him.

"Well, if you did try and give me a chance, I won't be hitting on all of the girls out here. Straight girls." He emphasized a straight. "No offense, Mina. Hahaha."

"None was taken," I said.

"Jimin?! Shut your mouth, okay? We're not the only ones here." Jihyo said.

"Shut your mouth, Jimin," Lisa said.

"Okay, Jimin? Shut your mouth. You're all the only ones who knew what happened on that summer trip. My best friends didn't know it, and I will never tell them. All right?" I said.

"Got it," Jimin said and just drank his beer.

I left them in my kitchen when I went to my living room and greeted my best friends who just got there.

"Momo! Sana!" I said and hugged them.

They hugged me back and looked around my house. Well, I'm having a housewarming. I invited Jihyo and others who became my friends, I invited some of my colleagues and of course my best friends.

"Wow! Your apartment is big!" Sana said.

"Yeah. It is, right?!" Momo said who was against it when I bought this apartment.

"Oh! Come on, Momo." I whined.

"What? It's the truth. I'm your best friend, so I am gonna say what I think is right." Momo said.

"Momo, stop. Hahaha. She just came back, Give her a break." Sana said. "Your apartment is great. Don't mind her." Sana whispered to me.

"Thank you!" I said and we high-five. "Oh, I would like you two to meet my new friends," I said and dragged them into my kitchen.

"You have new friends?" Momo said.

"Yes."

And we walked to my kitchen seeing Jihyo and others talking and laughing.

"Guys! Uhm. I would like you all to meet my best friends. This is Momo and Sana." I said.

"Oh, Hi! I'm Jihyo. I'm in charge of all these morons." Jihyo makes a joke.

And we all laughed at her joke.

"What?!" Nayeon asked her in disbelief.

"Yah! We are not morons!" Lisa said.

"Hahaha. They're funny. It was nice to meet you. I'm Sana." Sana said as she is smiling at them.

"So, who is the reason why Mina is drinking and getting wasted?" Momo said.

Jeongyeon coughed and they were surprised at what Momo said. God!

"Momo!" I yelled.

"What? You're totally over to Jackson, then who is the reason?" Momo still asked.

"Hahahahaha. You're cute, you know that?" Jimin said to Momo.

"I'm not interested. But it was nice to meet you, tiny humans." Momo said.

"W-What?! Did you just say tiny?" Jimin said.

"Oh, great!" I said in disbelief.

"Hahaha. This is interesting." Jihyo said.

"You think? Tsk." I said.

"Hey, uhm. What is your name?" Sana asked Jimin.

"Jimin."

"Oh. Jimin, don't get offended by her attitude. She is always like that. And I think she likes you." Sana said.

"Ohhhh. Nice catch, bro." Jin said.

"What the hell, Sana?!"

"Okay! Stop bickering at my kitchen! Can you please be nice to each other because you're all my friends? Can you?" I said begging them to stop.

Tsk.

"Fine. I'll drink on your couch." Momo said and left us here in the kitchen.

"Oh, yeah. Mina, I invited my girlfriend and she's here. Do you mind?" Sana asked me.

"No. Haha. Finally, I get to meet your student girlfriend." I said while drinking my beer.

"What?! You're gay?" Jimin asked Sana.

"Yes. Hahaha. Hot gay. Anyways, I'm gonna fetch my girl. See yah!" Sana said and excited to meet her girl.

"Oh my god! She's gay?!" Nayeon asked me.

"What? What? Who is gay?" Jennie's buts in.

"Hahaha. My best friend, Sana. You know." I answered her. "By the way, this is Jennie. She's our colleague. And this is our friends." I said.

"Ohh. Jin and you?" Jennie asked me.

"No! I told you we were just friends." I freaked out as she asked again about me and Jin.

"Okay. Haha. Well, hello!" Jennie said. "By the way, Mina. Some of our colleagues went home. They were looking for you earlier but you are nowhere to be found. So I let them go 'cause I know that's what you want. Hahaha," she said.

"Yes! Great! Thank you so much. I'm so exhausted. It was just a week passed, but it feels like a year to me." I said.

"Oh. Poor Mina." Jeongyeon said.

"Hey, Mina!" Sana was already here and just happy holding the hand of her girlfriend.

I looked at her while she was happy and she dragged her girlfriend and was happy to introduce her to us. It was a happy night for me to forget Chaeyoung and kick her in my mind but it's just ruined.

"This is Chaeyoung, my girlfriend." She said.

Everyone in the kitchen was surprised to see her there. I was surprised to see her with my best friend holding her hand. I have no words to say, I can't have words. She was looking at me but I could barely see her face because my eyes were getting blurred by my tears. I can't hear a thing. I can't move. It hurts. How am I supposed to react? My best friend is holding the hands of my love. She is her girlfriend! I can't breathe. How am I supposed to breathe at a moment like this? How?