18

Song of the chapter:
Don't blame me by Taylor swift

Mina

Morning came and I got up early. I decided to take some fresh air early in the morning on the shore. I changed my clothes and just wear a hoodie because it was still cold outside. The others are still sleeping when I went out. I'm in the mood because Chaeyoung and I are on a smooth level now. Not like before when we are pushed and pulled.

After an hour of standing on the shore, I decided to go back to our rented place because it was our breakfast now. They're all now there while Jihyo and Nayeon are knocking at my door.

" Here's Mina! " Lisa said as she saw me.

" What? Where did you go?! " Jihyo said as she saw me arrive.

They walked out on my balcony and go to our table.

" I thought you were still with Chaeyoung. " Jeongyeon said.

" Yaaah! You didn't text me. " Nayeon said.

" Haha. I'm sorry, my phone ran out of charge. I came home last night. " I said.

Of course, I lied again. Tsk.

" So where did you go now? " Jihyo asked me.

" Mina, do you want coffee? " Lisa asked me as she was in the corner making coffee for us.

" Yeah! Thank you! " I said.

" Here's your food. " Jeongyeon handed me my food.

" Thank you so much my Jeongiee. Hehe. "

" Hey. That's mine. " Nayeon buts in.

" Ha! You still didn't say yes to me. So technically I'm still not yours. " Jeongyeon said.

" Ohh. Really? Okay. " Nayeon said as she looks pissed.

" Yah!!! Tsk. I'm just joking. " Jeongyeon said.

But Nayeon now is ignoring her.

" Don't talk to me. " Nayeon said as she glared at Jeongyeon.

Lisa is now here with our coffee. I started to eat because I already feel hungry as I smell the aroma of the coffee. We all eat now while Nayeon and Jeongyeon still arguing. I noticed that Jin and Jimin were not speaking as soon as I saw them. Jihyo and Daniel are not sitting next to each other. Daniel sat beside Jin and Lisa sat beside Jihyo. What happened?! Did something happen again when I'm not around? Tsk.

As soon as we were done eating, Daniel got back to their room. While Jin and Jimin just went out to the shore. While us, all the girls stay here.

" Did something happen? " I asked all of them.

" Ehem. " Lisa said as she fake her cough.

" What? What happened? " I asked again.

" Yeah. But it was just a small fight between Daniel and me. " Jihyo answered me.

" What? Why? " I asked her again.

" It's nothing. Don't mind us. " Jihyo said.

The three girls are not speaking and just listening to us.

" You're keeping secrets from now. Tsk. " I said.

" Jihyo, just tell Mina. She might not gonna tell you what happens to her and Chaeyoung if you do not tell her!!! Go!!! " Nayeon said.

I laughed as I heard her say that.

" Nayeon?! What the hell?! " Jeongyeon scolds her.

" Hahahaha. What the hell!? " Lisa said as she burst into laughter too.