6

---

It's already 4 in the morning, but I'm still awake. Every time I tried to sleep or close my eyes, I see Chaeyoung looking at me with her sweet smile. Her eyes are enough to make me feel what she makes me want to feel. I ended our conversation last night, 'cause I know it might something happen. What is this? What is Chaeyoung want from me? She already has Rosie. Geez. I want to sleep peacefully! Stop thinking, Mina.

ZzzzzzZZzzzZZZzzzzzzz

" Mina. Wake up. It's already afternoon. What are you doing there? "

" I'm gonna use the duplicate key if you won't come out on a count of three. "

Who the hell knocking at my door? And what? Afternoon? I slowly open my eyes. I still want to sleep, but someone out there is disturbing my sleep. Did they know that I just sleep? Geez. I just covered myself under my blanket and ignore who is out there. I think it's Momo, she's an early person. 

" One.. Two.. Three.. " 

As my eyes got closed while hearing her counting, I heard my door open. My blood is now boiling 'cause Momo is too much. I uncovered myself from my blanket as I face the door and scold.

" What is wrong with you, Momo? I just got to sleep! My god! " I said, loudly. My eyes are still closed 'cause it's too bright.

" What? What are you talking about, Mina? And who the hell is Momo? " 

I widely opened my eyes and saw that Chaeyoung is now in my room. What?! Yeah Right! It's Chaeyoung, how come I thought it was Momo? I covered myself again under my blanket from embarrassment. And to think that I am just in my pajamas. What is she doing in my room? Tsk.

" W-what are you doing here? " I stuttered as I asked her. " Mina, it's already noon, and you still didn't come out of your room.  We got alarmed, I waited for you, for like 2 hours? I guess. But still, you didn't come out. We knocked non-stop but you have no response. So I decided to open your door. " She said in a calm tone. I can feel the concern in her voice. What? Mina!!!! Stop it!!! What is wrong with me? I did not answer her.  I heard her footsteps, and the door is now closing. I thought she had gone out so I uncover myself from my blanket. But I got shocked to see her standing near my door, 

" What are you still doing in my room? " I am now nervous 'cause she locked the door and sat on my couch. We are now alone in my room. Gulped. " You still didn't answer me," she said while looking around my room. " You're invading my privacy. Get out. " I said in a very calm tone. I don't want her to notice that I'm nervous now. " What? Invading your privacy? Are you kidding me?  I'm just concerned. Will you just please take responsibility for my concern? " she said. I did not make eye contact with her. " I'm just worried. I'll wait for you outside. " as she said that, she stood up and got out of my room. I did not stop her, 'cause if it stays a longer that we're alone in this room, I might suffocate. I slap myself, (but not as hard as you can be seen on the tv drama) to wake up. I looked at my phone and I can't believe that I overslept. AGAIN. I am now worried about our tour. It got delayed again because of me. Oh My God. I can't believe what is happening to me on this trip. Aish. 

I got myself ready as fast as I can. Even though in real life, I always shower for almost an hour and get myself ready for almost one and a half hours. Yeah, that's my thing. I walked out of my room as soon as I'm done and saw Chaeyoung smoking on my balcony. " Done? " she asked me as she stood up and throw her cigarette. I just nod at her. She started to walk now and I just followed her. While walking, I noticed that we were just the two of us. So I decided to ask her. " Where are they? " I didn't notice that she stopped, so I just bumped at her unexpectedly. " Ouch! " she just laughed at me. She's so mean. Aish. She's now walking again and followed her again. We are already far from our place but still don't see the others. " Chaeyoung, where are we going? Where are they? " I asked her again. She still did not answer me, so I ask her again as I hold her wrist to make her stop walking. " Can you please answer me? Where are they? " Chaeyoung stopped and look at me with a confused look. I don't know where we were going, but I have trust in her so I followed her. But it got me nervous when she did not answer any of my questions.