29 - Traitor

Jihyo

We are here at Mina's apartment and we arrived early because I think Mina needs our help and I'm right. She freaked out about everything because she said that this is not her thing. Yes. She's right. Her apartment was a mess when Daniel and I arrived. And she almost cried when she saw us. Hahaha. But I think that it's not a big deal right now because Chaeyoung is here. We were happily talking and teasing each other when her friend Sana came back together with Chaeyoung. Damn right! She's with Chaeyoung.

"Hey, Mina!" Sana said smiling at Mina. "This is Chaeyoung, my girlfriend." She said.

"What?!!!" Nayeon yelled.

While Lisa blew her drinks somewhere here in Mina's kitchen. We are all surprised by what Sana said. But Mina was more surprised because the love of her life was her friend's girlfriend. Oh, best friend.

"What? Is everything okay?" Sana asked us.

I looked at Mina and I think she's gonna cry while Chaeyoung was looking at her too. We are all still silent, no one dared to talk. Damn it. What the hell is going on? Why the hell is Chaeyoung her girl?

"Why did you're all looked surprised?" Sana asked us again.

I think it has been a minute since this room was silent. I looked at Mina and she's gonna cry now. What to do?! Shit. Luckily, Jin was beside Mina and he can see and sense what is happening.

"Crap!" Lisa whispered behind me.

I take all back what I've said before. This is not an interesting night.

"Mina, can you come with me in a minute?" Jin said and did not wait for Mina to answer her.

"Hey, wait. Where are you going?" Sana stopped them.

"Oh great! Tsk." Lisa blurted out again behind me.

"I-I... I..."

"It looks like they need to talk, let them be, babe," Chaeyoung said.

Babe?!

"Babe?!!" Nayeon yelled again.

"What the hell? Do you have a problem with me?" Sana looked at us again.

"Oh, I'm sorry. She didn't mean to offend you or what. They are having a couple of problems. Y-You know..." I said.

Damn it, Nayeon!

"Can you please calm yourself?!" Jeongyeon scolded her girlfriend.

Mina and Jin went out of the apartment while we were left with the couple.

"Oh. Haha. I see. Well, since you're friends with Mina, I'd like you to meet my girlfriend." Sana introduces Chaeyoung to us again. "This is Chaeyoung."

"Calm down. Calm down. Calm down." I told my mind repeatedly.

I was just gonna say that we knew her, but Chaeyoung talks first and it looks like she's gonna make it look like it's our first meeting.

"Hello. I'm Chaeyoung. Nice to meet you." She said and looked at me in my eyes and I nod while I reached my hand at her.

"It was nice to meet you, Chaeyoung. I'm Jihyo." I said playing what she wants us to play right now.

"What?! Are you crazy?" Lisa whined at my behind again.

"Great! Hahaha. I'm Nayeon, by the way." Nayeon said sarcastically and reached her hand in front of Chaeyoung.

"Okay. It was nice to meet you, Nayeon." Chaeyoung said.

Wow. She really was into this. The hell?!

"It was nice to see you, dude," Jeongyeon said and walked out into the kitchen.