21

Song of the chapter
You. by Oscar Lang

---

After I calmed down, I decided to go back to where my friends are. I don't know how long I've been gone, but I don't care. While I was walking, my head lay low and I don't know that I bump into someone. 

" I-I'm sorry. " I said as I looked at the person that I bumped into. 

Chaeyoung? What is she doing out here? 

" C-Chaeyoung? " I stuttered as I say her name. 

I didn't expect to see her here. 

" Did you calm down? " she asked me in her soft tone. 

Did she follow me here? Did she see that I was crying? Tsk. 

" Why are you here? " I questioned her back. 

" I followed you," she said. 

She is damn straightforward. Damn! So she saw? Aish.

" Tsk. " I just said and started to walk. 

" Mina. Can we please talk? " She asked me as she gently hold my hand. 

" Why? Is there something else that we need to talk about? " I sarcastically asked her. 

Before she speaks again. I interrupt her. 

" I understand, Chaeyoung. I really do. " I said. 

" Screw it. " 

I was surprised by the next thing that Chaeyoung did. She grabs my waist and gently pulls me to her. I don't have enough time to speak because her lips were already on mine. Damn it! I wanted to push her away but my body is not listening to my mind. I kissed her back. Some tourists are here seeing us kissing, but I don't care. I don't care what they might think about me or us. I just love kissing her. I gently wrap my hand around her neck while she wraps her hand on my waist. I can feel her kiss deepening now and I am enjoying it. We both run out of breath as we gently stop our kiss. She smiled at me as we are both staring into each other's eyes. She kissed my nose and start to speak while our face was still an inch from each other. 

" I'm sorry. It's not that I don't want you to be my girlfriend. My life is so messed up right now. " She said.

Yeah. Why did I not think of that? Tsk.

" It's fine. You don't have to explain. I understand. I'm sorry if I pushed us there. "

I cannot believe myself right now! Tsk.

" I'm sorry too. "

Okay. We are both sorry. Maybe we already fixed some things? But all I know is that our relationship is just like this. But it's more than a fling to me. The fact that we still haven't done that, I believe that maybe one day our relationship can level up.

She hugged me tightly and I hugged her back. Then we go back to where our friends are while holding hands. I'll be happy with what we have right now. As long as I can feel her love for me, I will be content with that.

" There you are! Where the hell did you go?! " Seulgi asked us.

" Calmed down. Geez! " Chaeyoung said.

" How can I not?! You're not familiar with this island, Chaeyoung! " Seulgi is still scolding Chaeyoung.

Not familiar? Then why did she follow me? Look at that, how can I not fall for her simple love language to me? Tsk.

" Calm down. We both came back. I'm sorry. " I said to Seulgi.

" Tsk. Don't do that again. " Seulgi said to me as she took her food.