13

Mina

I woke up to the loud ring of my phone. I forgot to silence it. My hand automatically looks for my phone and I open my right eye to see who is calling. It's Jihyo. I checked the time and it's just 7 in the morning. My god Jihyo.

" Why? " I just asked her as I answered her call.

We just exchanged numbers. And I have the numbers for all of them that is why they keep ringing my phone just to remind me to take my meds. It was so annoying, but at the same time, I was so touched because they all worried about me. It's like I just found again a true friendship other than Sana and Momo. Awwww.

" It's breakfast time. Come out here so you can take your meds. " She said.

Jihyo is like a mom to me now. But I love it because she was so caring. Jihyo was the one who takes care of me during times when I was injured. I am feeling better now, but I just need to take the meds to be sure.

" I want to sleep more. " I said.

Of course, I'd be stubborn too.

" Lia is here. And I have some good news too. " She said.

" What?! I'd be there in 5. "

As soon as I ended the call, I immediately grab my towel and took a shower. It was just a 5 minutes shower. Damn. I didn't know that I can do that? I blower my hair just a bit and wear my casual clothes. I don't know if she was there, but I am hoping to see her now. I miss her.

I got out of my room as soon as I'm done with what I am doing. They were all at the table and starting to eat. I already have food on my plate, I guess it was Jihyo's doing.

" Morning! " I greeted them and smiled.

" Wow. A quick shower? I didn't know that you are fast now? " Jeongyeon teased me while eating her food.

" Shut up. Psh. " I rolled my eyes at her and look at Lia.

She smiled at me and asked me how am I.

" Hey. How are you? Are you feeling better now? " She asked me as she sat beside me where Chaeyoung's spot.

" Yeah. I'm fine. Just had to take the meds to be sure. " I said.

" Right! Well, that's good to hear. " She just said.

Is that it? Tsk. I play dumb for her to not notice that I am looking for her. Where the hell is she? Is she okay? Tsk. I started to eat my food. She doesn't have any food, so I:m expecting her that just do some errands here.

" Ohh. Right, we just wanna invite you later to party with us. " She started to talk again.

Yes. I knew it. She's here because she has something to tell us.

" What party? " Jin asked her.

" Are the drinks free? " Jimin asked her too.

" Hahaha. Yeah. It's all free. It's at Seulgi's place later at 6 PM. It was just a normal party, drink all you want. " She said.

" Wow. Hahaha. If that's free, then I will be there then. " Jimin said.

" Is that gonna be crowded? Like a bar? " Jin asked.

I was still eating, but I want to ask her where is Chaeyoung. But I don't want to feel her that I am so obsessed with her cousin. So I decided to brush that off, and continue to listen to their conversation and eat my food. 

" No, we just invited our friends there. So I think It'll be more than just 20 people there. " Lia said as she looked at them while smiling. 

" That looks fun! We can go there. " Jimin said.