33

Dahyun

Tzuyu and I were on our way to the rooftop where Chaeyoung is. After the two of 'em talked earlier she just texted us on our group chat that she's not going home instead she's going to hang out on the rooftop. So here we are going there. And it's an emergency because we heard that her Dad was going here to talk to our Dean.

"Do you think Mr. Son will hurt again Chaeyoung after this?" Tzuyu asked me while we were on our way to the rooftop.

"I don't know. The last time that she got into a fight she hurt Chaeyoung, that's why she went on a trip." I answered her.

We opened the door and saw Chaeyoung lying on the chair while she was adoring the clouds. It's not that sunny so it will not hurt our eyes if you'll stare at the clouds.

"He's here, isn't he?" She asked us immediately.

We didn't answer her and just sat in front of her. Because we came from a rich family, we had this privilege that no one had. We can hang out anytime we want here on the rooftop and we also have tables and our chairs here. We also have that long chair that Chaeyoung is lying with.

"Ms. Myoui is worried about you. Will you tell us now what is going on between the two of you?" Tzuyu said.

Of course, we are curious about those two. Especially when Chaeryoung told us that Ms. Myoui is really important to Chaeyoung. I mean, she's the goddess of our campus! How come we missed that part?! We knew that the girl she was dating was Sana. Screwing. She's not serious about that girl, but she stayed with her anyway. I guess, the sex was good.

"We had sex." She said.

I almost choked on my saliva. What the fuck?!

"What?!!" Tzuyu yelled in disbelief.

"You asked. I answered." She plainly said to us.

"What the fuck?! You had sex with her?! With Ms. Myoui?! Oh my God?!" I said in disbelief too.

I can't believe it either.

"Why did you all look surprised? I also slept with Jennie." She said.

So gross! She always slept with someone. Tsk.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Tzuyu yelled at her again.

"What? I always do that."

"No! I mean, yeah! We knew that. But with Ms. Myoui?" I said.

"What's the big deal with that?" She asked.

"Bro, she's the goddess here! Many students and her colleagues wanted to date her but didn't stand a chance because she already had a boyfriend. But now, you're telling me that you slept with her?!" I said.

"So you knew her?" She asked her.

"Yeah! She's all over our campus. She's so famous." I explained.

"I didn't know that."

"It's because you're busy screwing someone back then!" Tzuyu yelled and opened a can of beer that we brought for us.

Yeah, we were going to drink and skip our classes.

"You really won a jackpot here, Chaeyoung! Crap. I had a crush on her too! And now you're just saying that you slept with her?!" I yelled at her too.

"Stop yelling at me! Are you here because of her or because of my Dad?" She asked while she sat in front of us now and drank her beer.

"Both!" We both said in unison.

"Fine. Let's talk about it then." She said.

I'm surprised that she agreed with us.