22

Song of the chapter
Sanctuary by Joji

Mina

Chaeyoung knocked on my door while the girls were still here doing some light makeup on me. I already told them that this is not a date, but they still insist on it.

" There she comes. Hahaha. " Jihyo whispered.

I opened the door and saw what she was wearing. I looked at her from head to toe.

" Hi. " She greeted me.

But she looks shy as she gives a bouquet coming from behind her

" Whoaaaa!!! Another bouquet!!! " Nayeon said.

" Yah!!! Shut your mouth!! " Jihyo scolds her.

Chaeyoung didn't notice that the girls were there because I didn't open the door in full. That's why she only sees me.

" They're in there? " She asked me.

" Yeah. Hehe. " I said as I opened the door in full.

The girls waved at her and I invited her to come in.

" Wow! You look handsome! " Lisa said to her.

" Damn! You're hot! " Nayeon said.

" Wow. You're all in here. " Chaeyoung said as she entered my room.

" So Mina is telling us that this is not a date, right? Okay. Hahaha. " Jihyo said.

" Hahahaha. " Jeongyeon just laughed at what she said.

" Whatever. Let's go, Chaeyoung. " I said as I grabbed my small bag.

I grabbed Chaeyoung's hand too.

" We're going. I'll see you around. " Chaeyoung said to them.

" Okay! Enjoy your date!!! Hahahaha. " Jihyo said to us.

" Locked my room after you're all done here. " I said to Jihyo and Nayeon.

" Roger that!! " Jeongyeon said as she salutes and the other did it too.

Chaeyoung and I just laughed a bit as they did that and came outside of my room.

" I'm sorry that you saw that. They don't want to leave me alone. Geez. " I whined as we were walking.

" It's alright. " She said as she holds my hand.

AT THE RESTAURANT

The waiter guided us to where our reserved table was. Chaeyoung was holding my hands again as soon as we entered this restaurant. I don't know but I noticed that Chaeyoung was a bit clingy today. It's just that she never did this back then. But I will not complain about this because I like it. I liked it when she was like this. I felt like we were in a relationship. The restaurant looks fancy, and all people that dine here wear fancy clothes too. I'm glad that I wear this dress because If I didn't wear this, I may look like I don't belong here. And I was surprised that Chaeyoung wears that, I mean I thought that this is not a date. But maybe this is a date? Yeah, A date that has no label. Lol. The reserved table has a beautiful spot, it's outside the restaurant, like a veranda. It's an open area but exclusive for one table. They have lights here and some petals of roses on the floors. And has romantic background music too. It's so romantic!! And it's an overlooking place, so you can see the lights down there and the trees and the ocean. But yeah, It's already dark. The moon was in half but still quite beautiful as you see with stars shimmering in the sky.

" Do you like it? " she asked me while I was appreciating the view.

" Yeah. It's beautiful. " I said as I smiled at her.