17

Song of the chapter
Moonlight by dhruv

---

 I drink my meds for my injury just to make sure that I'd be 100 % okay after seven days. I did not tell Momo and Sana what happened here because their might worry about me. And I'm sure that they gonna blame the reason why this happened. Of course, I don't want them to blame Chaeyoung, because I was the one who jumped in, in the middle of their fight. It's all my fault too. 

" Uhmm. Are you staying here all alone? " I asked her. 

I'm curious because the house was clean. 

" Yes. Why? " 

" Nothing. It's just that your house is clean. " 

" Ahh. Seulgi hired someone to clean the house once a week. That's why it's clean. "

Geez! I thought she was the one who clean their house, but I'm wrong. 

" I see. "

" Do you want to eat or do you need anything? " 

" No. I just want to sleep. Can I just take a nap here? "

I asked as I lay my back on their couch. 

" No. Let's go upstairs. " 

She invited me as she stood up. She offers her hand to me and I grab it. I smiled as I felt her smooth hand. We go upstairs and entered a room. The room smells good. It was clean and well-organized.

" You can sleep here. " She said as she point to the bed in front of us. 

I still look around the room and someone caught my eye. On the left side of the room, I saw another door, It was locked. I can tell it because I saw the padlock.

" What are you looking at? " She said as she was busy preparing the bed. 

She looks at me and saw me looking at the door. 

" That is not the bathroom, right? " I asked her. 

" Hahaha. Yeah. there's my bathroom. " She pointed to the right side of me. 

So, this is her room? I started to walk to look around her room. I saw her table with a laptop on it. 

" Are you not going to use the bathroom? " she asked me. 

I'm just curious about that door. And just think of some hilarious scene. Is she a murderer? That she just dumped the body in here that is why it's locked?! Oh my god!!!

" No. I am just curious about this door. You're not a murderer, aren't you?!! " I jokingly said to her. 

" What?! I am not!! What the fuck? " She said. 

" Hahahaha. I'm just kidding. I'm just curious because it's locked. " I said. 

" It's locked because some of my important things are there," she said. 

" Okay. " I just said. 

I want to know what's inside there. But I don't want to invade her privacy. Besides, It's locked. 

" Here. Just sleep and stop thinking about murder. Tsk!. " she said while she drag me to her bed. 

" What about you? " 

" I'm just gonna be here. "

" You're not gonna sleep too? "

" No. I'm just gonna play some games on my laptop until you wake up. "

" What? I'm not gonna sleep now. "

" Yah. Stop being stubborn. Just sleep and take a rest. Psh. "

I don't have a choice but to do what she said. Besides, I'm so sleepy now. I think it's because of my meds. I always feel sleepy whenever I dink that.