24

Mina

Morning came, and our tour started without Chaeyoung. At first, I was so nervous that something happened to her again but this time, she informed me that she was fine and she just needs to do something important. Well, I didn't ask her. Why would I ask her? I'm not her girlfriend. I just say okay to her.

"Yah! Tell us what happened last night and the other night. Did you guys do it?!" Nayeon asked me.

Here they are again. I thought they already forgot that they were asking me.

"Hey. You're at it again. Stop it." Jeongyeon said.

"Stop your face! Tss."

We are in the middle of our tour walking around the zoo and they keep asking me what happened if we already do that. We did it!

"Yaaah!!! Mina is blushing!!! Omg. They did it! Hahahaha." Lisa noticed me.

"Oh my god! She's blushing! They did it! Finally! Hahaha." Jihyo said.

"Oh my god! Is she good?!" Nayeon said.

Oh my god! She's like Sana.

"What the hell, Im Nayeon?!" Jeongyeon said.

"Oh my god, Nayeon. I can't believe you're asking that question." Jihyo said and rolled her eyes at her.

"What?! You did ask me that question too before!" Nayeon said.

"Oh, God. Just stop. Can we just be happy for our friends? She finally gets what she wants." Lisa said.

"Yeah," Jeongyeon said and smiled at me.

"Is she good?" Nayeon still asked me while she was dragged by Jeongyeon.

"Yeah. She really is." I finally answered her question.

Oh my god! I can't believe that I became Sana.

"Oh.My.God" they all said in unison.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Mina finally talked!!!!!" Lisa said.

"Stop it! Oh, God! I just answered Nayeon so that she would finally stop asking me. I-I'm still shy 'cause I'm not used to talking about that thing. Hehe."

"Hahaha. It's all right, Mina-yah. I'm just teasing you." She said. "Is she a 10?" She continued.

"What the?!" They all said in unison again.

"Hahahaha. I'm just joking." Nayeon said.

I felt shy and happy at the same time knowing that they were happy for me too. But on the other hand, I just remembered my two best friends. They don't know anything that happened to me here. Tsk. I'm just gonna tell them when I get back. Oh, right! Speaking of that, what will happen to us when my tour ends? Is she gonna stay here a little longer? Or is she coming back to the city too? What will happen to us? Now I feel anxious thinking of that. Tsk

"You look like that monkey, Jeongyeon. Hahahaha." Nayeon teased Jeongyeon.

"Oh! That was hard, man." Jimin said.

"Hahahaha." They all laughed.

I laughed and shrugged my thoughts. Just in time, I received a text from Chaeyoung.

From. Chaengie
I'll see you later. Enjoy your tour. :)

"Ohhh. Someone received a sweet text message. Hahaha." Jihyo teases me.

"Stop teasing me!! Haha." I said.

"Where can I find someone too?! I'm tired of being alone. Gosh!" Lisa said.