Chapter 46: Hakai

HAKAI

A KAI'S DESTRUCTION

Bulma dragged everyone into Capsule Corp, reaching into a bag and giving Vegeta, Y/N, and Caulifla each a Senzu Bean. Caulifla slowly woke up

Bulma: You feeling any better?

Caulifla: I-I guess so...

Y/N slowly sat up, disappointment in his eyes

Vegeta: How could we have lost so badly?!

Y/N didn't respond

Goku: Y/N, you alright?

Y/N: We were so close... 

Y/N clenched his fist, punching the ground beneath him, the floor cracking slightly

Y/N: Damn that Zamasu! 

Caulifla scooted over next to Y/N, wrapping her arm around his waist.

Bulma: Wait, Zamasu? Isn't he that Supreme Kai in training from the Tenth Universe you mentioned?

Y/N: Yeah, he was there, he revealed that Bardock has been his puppet.

Goku: And it seems Zamasu's power has given him the ability to unlock a new crazy form of Super Saiyan!

Caulifla: Super Saiyan Rosé...

Bulma: Rosé? Really? So of all the names for what you're implying is the fiercest level, he went with Rosé, like.. on purpose?

Y/N: His hair did turn pink, but it wasn't just pink, it was divine, like Super Saiyan God or Blue.

Y/N stood up slowly, still aching, even after the Senzu Bean.

Y/N: We have to go back, and stop Zamasu..

Caulifla: And how exactly do you plan to do that? He's immortal!

Y/N: There has to be a way... I know it...

Y/N walked away, walking outside, Caulifla quickly following behind

Y/N POV

I lean over the railing around the Capsule Corp balcony, watching the setting sun.

Y/N: How do you kill someone that's immortal?!

I thought through every technique I've ever learned, seen, or heard of, and nothing came to mind. 

Y/N: We just have to free Bardock, then we can go from there...

Caulifla: Y/N!

I turn around, watching Caulifla run up to me.

Caulifla: Hey... You alright?

Y/N: Y-yeah... Just a bit overwhelmed. We only just finished the Tournament of Power, and now this...

Caulifla didn't really know how else to help, she didn't know what I was thinking, but she still wanted to be there for me. I felt it as she wrapped her arm around my waist and laid her head on my shoulder, I instantly felt at ease. I look down at Caulifla, who looked up at me, smiling.

Y/N: T-thanks, Caulifla...

Caulifla: Of course, Y/N. 

We simply stood there in silence before someone appeared behind us

???: Son Y/N.

We turn to see Whis, Beerus, and Shin standing behind me

Y/N: H-hey guys. What's up?