Not Giving Up

Tessa goes on stage nervously  before glancing  over  to where Georgie  was; she looks frazzled, but when she looks at her she smiles and nods. "What doth ye lads fancy?" Tessa asks, looking at Georgie who was either regretting  her decision or trying  not to laugh at her horrible  accent. It was probably the  latter since  it was pretty  horrible.

"You're supposed to come prepared, sweetie." Freddie  says making Tessa take a minute  to  think before  telling  the piano guy to play a song and she starts singing. 
After she ridiculously  answered  some questions  that she could  tell Georgie  was  trying  not cringe at. Reed asked her to dance.

Tessa was happy to do so. That is until  her  step family came and had to ruin it. "Arrest that girl! She's impersonating a VIP! Arrest that girl!" Tessa heard Divine  call out. Before  she could  run out. Georgie  had gracefully  walked over. Blocking  Divine  from Tessa. "Stop it, she is on the list, and this is the third time you harassed people in the resort. "So you get your first strike.

 We have a three strike system. If you get three you're  kicked out of the resort. Now leave my employees  and people in general alone please." Georgie  says madly  as Tessa quickly  walked off and went to her room. Leaving  Georgie  alone to finish dealing  with her stepmothers  fit.

Georgie  soon went to find her friend finding her in the laundry room "Tessa what are you  doing  in the laundry room." Georgie  questions  curiously  before noticing  the roll away bed. "Wait, is this where they make you sleep?" Georgie  asks as Tessa  nods.  Georgie  just sighs and quickly  grabs Tessa's  bag. There was no way she was letting  Tessa  sleep in here. "Not anymore you can stay with me in my quarters." Georgie  says as Tessa looks at her.

"Georgie , you don't  have too… I'm  really fine staying  here--" Tessa  started as Georgie  rolls her eyes. 

"Tessa I want too. Now come on." Georgie  says as Tessa nods  and follows Georgie  to the elevator

……….

When they get there Georgie  groans seeing the huge stack of papers on the bed. "Ek sweer as ek nog een stapel papierwerk kry, is ek klaar!" Georgie  cursed out loud as Tessa looked at her friend in confusion.  She didn't  know what the heck she said, but she could tell she was annoyed.

"What's wrong?"  Tessa asks as Georgie  sighs looking at the puppy  in her arms.

"This is the second stack of paperwork and complaints I got today. Never mind, I'll  deal with them later. I have too many fish to fry and these ones are unimportant. Georgie  says messing her  hair up now that there was no more news people  for the day. That's when she heard her phone ring, seeing her mother's number. "I have to take this." Georgie  says, answering the phone. "Hi mother, what do you need? Georgie  questions 

"You looked absolutely horrible in that newscast today. Your hair was not straightened!" Her mother  chastises as Georgie  rolls her eyes. Of course  she called just for this.

"Mother, I'm  doing  a two person job. I'm so sorry that I didn't  get  the time to straighten my hair." Georgie  says quietly. 

"Georgie,  when we started this business  it was hard work. Yet I  still have time to straighten  my hair." The mother says as Georgie  sighs.

"I don't  know why it's  so important for  me to straighten  my hair. I like it with it's curls. As jy ons erfenis wil vergeet as my gas wees, maar oupa wou hê ons moet dit respekteer.  Dis wat ek goeienag gaan doen!" Georgie  exclaimed, ending the call. Iris whimpers at the mention  of her old owner.

Georgie  takes a breath and looks at Tessa. "Sorry about that." Georgie  says before sitting  on the bed. "Well, I guess the fairy tale gods have spoken. The way you two danced together! It was like a fairy tale.I bet he's gonna pick you." Georgie  says happily Tessa  just  sighs.

It doesn't matter, you saw Divine. She'd get me disqualified In a heartbeat." Tessa says as Georgie groans

We'll come up with a fake name, and it'll all work out. Also please  let me deal with Divine Divine. She's already on  thin ice anyways. And if what being said from others is correct than I'm  going to  have to kick her out

"Georgie, I'm really sorry I really appreciate everything you've done for me-- but I think it's time for me to get back to my real life, but thank you. Plus Divine would stomp all over you" Tessa says, but Georgie  wasn't  going  to let Tessa give up that easily. 

"Has she stomped on me yet? Tessa I know you don't know me and don't know my best friends at all, but they'll  tell you. I may look harmless and act harmless, but I'm  stubborn as a mule, and if I have too I'll  get my horse on her. Also Tessa being who I am does have some perks. I have some friends in very high places. This will work I promise.  No one will find out." Georgie  says as Tessa looks at her and chuckles as she starts  to see just how stubborn Georgie  was.

"I'm starting to  see  that, "Tessa jokes  as Georgie  smiles and nods. Before Tessa looks down again, "But even if Reed does want me to be Cinderella which i'm pretty sure he does. I'm not on the VIP list" Tessa rambles out, but Georgie was already  of her as she dials up a number. She was going  to need some help, but she knew this would  work out ,it had too. 

"I'm already  ahead of you. I've  got to  call someone. I'll  be right back Tessa." Georgie  says walking  outside the room and into the hallways. "Hey Ethan." Georgie  says once her friend answered  the phone.

"I can already  tell I'm  not  going to like where this is going, but hey G what you need this time" Ethan asks not ready to deal with another one of Georgie's crazy plan, but he might just have to.

..........

Ek sweer as ek nog een stapel papierwerk kry, is ek klaar: I swear if I get another stack of paperwork, I'm done.

As jy ons erfenis wil vergeet as my gas wees, maar oupa wou hê ons moet dit respekteer.  Dis wat ek goeienag gaan doen!: If you want to forget our heritage as my guest, but grandpa wanted us to respect it.  That's what I'm going to do good night!