The Trouble with Dual Identities

Just a note. My poll just ended on Instagram  so thanks all those who voted. I decided  to give Georgie  a love interest  and picked Gino since I already  mentioned  they went to school together.  I really  don't  know how it'll  turn out, but in hope you enjoy nonetheless.I💖

Georgie sighs taking  the long route to the news people she really  didn't want to  do this, but then again she kind of had too. "Hey you need someone to walk with you my lady?" Georgie  heard her friend  call out playfully. Georgie  just  rolls her eyes.

"I think I can handle myself sir, but I  guess some company  would be  nice." Georgie says returning the playfulness that her good friend  gave Gino just chuckles.

"Let me guess  more news casters." Gino asks as Georgie nods. Wasn't it always? Georgie  was so used to it although  she still hated it.

"Yep, then back to making sure  no one burns this place down, or kills each other?" Georgie  says with a snicker. Gino just nods  he had to admit these guests were probably  the craziest and worst ones he had seen since he started working  there.

"I totally  get that most of the VIPs  are scaring our employees  so bad that some even hide when they see them coming. This is definitely  the worst crowd I have seen in  quite a while maybe ever." Gino admits  and Georgie  would believe  it.

"Well thanks for walking  me over, Gino, I'll  see you around and call me if you need anything. My mom may think the press is important, but keeping  this place from burning down is my top priority  at this point." Georgie says walking  towards the crowd. Camera's  instantly  flashing  in her face. Georgie  just  puts on a fake smile.

"Miss Georgia McCall, how are preparations  going  for the Cinderella  play?" One person asks as all the others start  talking  at once. Georgie  just looks down rolling her eyes.

"The preparations are going  just fine, we have the cast list out, and the stage  hands are finished setting  up. Rehearsal  starts this afternoon." Georgie  says quickly  getting onto the next question,  as she had to get back to help  Tessa  turn into Bella. 

………

Come on Georgie."  Tessa  mutters as she waits in their shared room. Right then Georgie ran in "Sorry I'm late Tessa, I've  got stopped about twenty times on my way here." Georgie  says as she helps Tessa  into her disguise  as quickly as she could  as rehearsals started in a few minutes.

"It's fine you're  here now. I guess we better get to the stage though." Tessa says in her ridiculous  British accent Georgie  just nods, taking her hair out of the ponytail it was in as they walk out the door.

They both get to work. Georgie  on making  sure the final prop preparations were done while Tessa started rehearsing. That is until the rehearsal  stopped because  Reed needed to help Tessa with  a motorcycle  Tessa  just looks to Georgie  who is behind her.

"If Tessa is not there, he'll think she's a flake or doesn't care." Tessa whispers to Georgie  who silently  groans of course things just had to keep on getting  harder.

"You can't be in two places at once." Georgie  whispers back as she looks back to see if anybody was listening to them. She definitely  hadn't  planned for this. That's when Tessa spoke up. 

"Meet me in makeup with coveralls and a cap, okay?" Tessa asks quietly  as Georgie  sighs, but nods she had no idea what Tessa  was planning,  but she knew her job was about  to  get harder.  She just had to remember  why she was doing  this.

"Okay." She finally  says as she walks towards makeup Tessa  going the longer way around. "Tess, how are you going to pull this off?" Georgie  asks the minute Tessa  had closed the door Tessa just shrugs.

"Great question. I think I'm going to get Reed started, then tell him I have to go, and then I'll just meet you back here with the Bella wig. You work your magic again with your magic makeup hands." Tessa explains  her plan quickly Georgie  just sighs.

"And what if I'm  busy Tessa, I literally  have to be twenty  places at once? It's part of my job. I have no idea how I'll ever get here whenever you need me." Georgie  says as Tessa sighs.

"We'll figure it out. We have  so far. Now please help me with this." Tessa days as Georgie  nods, helping  Tessa with her makeup. As Tessa ran off. Georgie  just sighs sitting  down.

…….

Tessa came back again about  thirty minutes  later and Georgie  quickly  helps her into her disguise.  "Alright, good to go Tessa." Georgie  says as Tessa nods, running  out  Georgie  following  behind  this time.

"Bella, you're supposed to make a noise there." Tessa heard Freddy call out as she ran up the stairs quickly trying  to get to her post. Having  dual identities was harder than she expected. 

"Am I too late to try on the slipper?" Tessa says opening  the prop door and walking down the stair carefully  seeing Georgie  watching  with a smile.

Every maiden in the land is granted the opportunity. Could that be her, the lass that I have waited my whole life for? Come, Come, please, present your foot…" Freddie started before stopping  abruptly  Tessa  just looks at him in confusion  before  looking  at Georgie who shrugs. 

"What?" Tessa questions in confusion. 

"Your mole switched cheeks." Freddie says, making  both Georgie  and Tessa look at each other. Georgie  just mouthed  sorry as Tessa sighs.  How was she going  to get herself out of this one?

"It happens to all the Snow women. We just don't like to talk about It." Tessa says which somehow got Freddie off her back. How she didn't  know, but she was grateful.

"Ok...Bring your foot up. Good and a perfect fit. Okay, and now we get up. We come up and get ready for the spin. I have found you, my princess, and you shall never wear rags again." Freddie says instructing Tessa  while saying the lines.

Never fear. Your fairy godmother is here. Let others see you as I do. Twirl." The actress playing the fairy godmother  said, but the wand didn't  work. "Twirl." She says trying  again and Georgie  knew something  bad was going to happen. "Twirl!" She says again making a flicker of fire appear.

Ahhh, for crying out loud, people." Freddie says as Bela quickly  left Georgie  just put on a smile. "I'll be right there I've  got t ok deal with this." Georgie  says grabbing  her small fire extinguisher  from her bag instantly  putting  the fire out before  leaving  to follow Tessa.

"Remind me, how much longer do we've  got to do this?" Georgie  asks as Tessa looks at her phone and groans. 

"Another five days."  Tessa says causing  Georgie  to groan as well what had they gotten themselves into?