A Horse Rescue

Sounds like I'm  going  to have to give your stepmother  another strike tomorrow,  but oh well. Georgie  says, looking  at her horse who nuzzles Georgie. That is when Georgie  gets an idea. "Come on Tess, I  want to show you  something. Georgie  says mounting  her horse. 

"Um Georgie  I have no idea how to ride a horse." Tessa  says as she looks down at the stirrups Georgie  just chuckles, shifting slightly. She was used to people responding  like that.

"Then it's  good that I  know how. Put your right foot in the stirrup and pull yourself on the stirrup it the loop thingy." Georgie  says as Tessa looks at Georgie  like she is crazy. 

"What are you thinking  isn't  this dangerous? I don't know anything  about horses." Tessa says as Georgie rolls her eyes at the over thinker as she tightens her grip on the reigns. 

"And I know nothing  about cars except  what was on the driver license. I still drive. Seriously  Tess I'll be doing  all the steering.  All you have to do is hold on tight. Come on I've seen what you enjoy. Let me show  you one of my favorite things to do"   Georgie says as Tessa sighs.

"Okay fine, but only because I want to see. Why you enjoy riding so much when a car or motorcycle  is way faster." Tessa says pulling  herself up on the horse. Georgie  just hands her a helmet.

"Here, wear this. Just to be safe I don't want you getting hurt." Georgie  says as Tessa looks at her oddly as Georgie  herself wasn't wearing  a helmet. 

"Why aren't  you  wearing  one?" Tessa asks as Georgie  rolls her eyes and laughs. She usually  wore a helmet, but she had only brought  one with  her, and she really  didn't  need one she had been riding  forever. 

"You said you've been fixing cars before you could walk. That's  me, but with horses I've been riding  since I was able to hold onto the  pommel." Georgie  says as Georgie  looks at her questioningly.  "Nevermind, but the point  is  I know how to ride Nova. I've been working  with her since she was just a foal. We know each other better than anyone. Now just hold on." Georgie says as Tessa nods 

"Alright  Nova, to Watcher hill." Georgie  says as the horse whinnies, but before  they could run off two puppies  whimper as Georgie  just rolls her eyes. "Come on, you know you're allowed to come.  Georgie  says, opening  the saddle bag as the two small pups jump in.Georgie  then makes her horse go again.

…….

Wow this is so nice.  I feel so..-- " Tessa started after getting  use to the horse's  trotting Georgie  just smiles  knowing  what Tessa was going  to say it what she felt every ride.

"Free..-- I know that's  why I  love it so much. It's  a whole different  world compared to the one my parents want me to live in." Georgie says patting  her horse, who whinnies and slows to a stop. Georgie  just easily  dismounted  and helps Tessa off the huge horse. "Thanks for the ride Nova." Georgie  says as Tessa  immediately  looks to the  older girl in confusion. 

"Why did you bring  me here?" Tessa asks as Georgie  smiles looking  up  at the stars which were just starting  to come out. This was the place she always came when she was frustrated  or needed a break from people only she and her two friends  knew about  this place. Tessa just looks up at where Georgie  was looking. "Whoa it's  so beautiful!" Tessa says as Georgie nods.

"Yeah, I  know it's  my favorite  place to come when I'm around  the resort. It's  far enough away from civilization  and the view is beautiful. Only me and my friends  know about this place, and since you're  my friend. I figured I  would  show you  since you're  my friend now too." Georgie says as Tessa smiles.