Spending Time With Crushes

"It's not as bad as it looks. I swear" Tessa tells Reed later that evening while working on the motorcycle that had a number of things wrong with it. She had pieces askew everywhere, but it really wasn't that bad.

'Well, this is nothing compared to the hot mess I just saw.' Reed says, referring to Tessa's family. Tessa just nods she had heard some of it. Plus it was her stepfamily she kind of expected the turnout.

'I'm sure, I kind of overheard a little bit.
Okay, so these are the parts that I need you to get so that I can fix your pumpkin carriage." Tessa tells Reed handing him a sheet of paper with all the the parts she would need.

"Where did you learn to do all this?" Reed asks as Tessa sighs. She didn't talk about her father much only Georgie really knew about it.

"Um, my dad was a race car driver, and he had his own repair shop, so I was basically working on cars before I could walk." Tessa says happily, remembering those times before her father passed.

'Is your dad still racing cars now?" Reed asks as Tessa thinks for a moment before nodding she hoped her father was still racing even if it wasn't here

"I hope so. In heaven..." Tessa says before looking at her wrench. "Could you pass me the 9/16 spanner?" Tessa asked, earning her a confused look from Reed. "Oh, the wrench." Tessa says as Reed still looks at her as if he had no idea what shes talking about. Tessa just tries not to laugh. "The small silver thing." Tessa finally says pointing to her wrench.

"This one? Small silver thingy." Reed asks finally as Tessa nods.as he has finally gotten the right. "Should've just said that." Reed says and Tessa can't hold back her laughter. "So did your dad let baby Tessa drive race cars, too?" Teed asks as Tessa smiles

"No, no, I had to wait till I was about five for that." Tessa says playfully as Reed nods

"All right, wise to wait" Reed says as Tessa smiles and nods before Reed had to take a phone call.

.........

"I can't believe they actually set the stage on fire!" Georgie vented to Gino while Tessa was busy with Reed and the VIPs were at dinner. Leaving the beach where they were at was pretty empty.

Gino just laughs at his mad friend. "Well you did say you were worried about that happening. So it really shouldn't be that much of a surprise. " Gino says causing Georgie to scoff.

"Why can't things ever be easy? For one day I would love to just be able to do whatever I want without having anything on the roster." Georgie says looking at the stable in the distance.

"Because your you, you have the compassion, stubbornness and spirit of your grandfather. While your also responsible to a job you don't even want. With all those traits it can lead to a mess I'm sure." Gino says as Georgie nods. 'But you always work things out that's one of the things I like about you. Even though you can get yourself into a mess sometimes you don't stop until it's fixed. Gino says as Georgie nods that was true, but this wasn't just a mess. This was a disaster and they still had five days of it left.

"I'm telling you Gino if I wanted to quit working for mom and dad bef that means I'll really want to be gone ag the end of this week. Cause if things keep going how they are going now we have a problem, and my parents coming tomorrow isn't helping. ' Georgie says as Gino chuckles.

"I know what'll cheer you up. Let's get a smoothie from the smoothie shack." Gino says as Georgie looks to him and looks back to the quiet waters the son was shining on and beginning to set on.

"Alright sure." Georgie finally says grabbing her phone just in case Tessa needs her, and they walk over to the small smoothie shack that was near the resort.

After getting their smoothies both sat down getting their wallets to pay, and Gino put the themoney first, "Too slow, as always I paid." Gino says as Georgie rolls her eyes playfully he did this every time they visited. He never let's her pa

"Gino I'm the one that's rich why do you always end up paying? " Georgie asks as Gino chuckles.

"Because I'm the gentleman and you're the lady. Just because you're a tomboy and make more money doesn't make a difference." Gino says. Georgie just rolls her eyes.

"We better get back to the resort before someone else causes a fire. Thanks for the smoothie Gino." Georgie says as they quickly walk back to the resort

.......

Oh, my God! I thought he was gonna be, like, all abs and attitude, but he's so sweet." Tessa says later that night when both were in their rooms

"Someone's crushing hard." Georgie says playfully as Tessa chuckles before sighing she was, but Reed was already dating somebody else.

"Oh, please! He's dating a gorgeous celebrity heiress." Tessa says as Georgie rolls her eyes petting her puppy Brook

"She can't possibly hold a candle to you." Georgie says as Tessa just sighs with a smile as she looked to Iris who was on her bed lying beside her.

"She doesn't have too. She has people to do that for her!" Tessa says before deciding to mess with Georgie as well. "How about you, don't think I haven't seen how you how you Gino look at one another Tessa says raising an eyebrow.

"We're just friends. We've known each other since elementary school. I definitely don't like him any other way than just a friend." Georgie says as Tessa just looks at her and Georgie sighs. "Fine, maybe I do have a crush on him, and I am not blind. He definitely likes me, but my parents would never accept him." Georgie says as Tessa nods.

That's when Georgie heard a knock on the door. "Georgia its your mother!' Georgie heard her mother call out and Georgie curses under her breath.

"Tessa take the dogs and go into the closet please." Georgie instructed as the way hermom was speaking made her nervous." Tessa just nods going to the closet as Georgie goes to open the door her problem just got bigger